bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for Bobby  (Read 5455 times)

mongoose

Please pray for Bobby
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »

I would like to ask everyone here to pray for Bobby.  He's gone, at least for awhile, but he has some situations which I would like to ask for prayers for.

He asked me to pass this message along:
"Please tell everyone that I am so terribly sorry for this whole thing and ask for their forgivness. I really truly love them all."

mongoose

jennie

Re: Please pray for Bobby
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:17:58 PM »

Hey Mongoose, If you talk to Bobby please let him know that I care and am thinking of him at this time. Thank you, Jennie

mongoose

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:54:43 PM »

I will do that Jennie.  I'm concerned about him, although I know it's all in God's hands and we're not supposed to worry.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

mongoose

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 09:11:45 PM »

I would like to ask everyone here to pray for Bobby.  He's gone, at least for awhile, but he has some situations which I would like to ask for prayers for.

He asked me to pass this message along:
"Please tell everyone that I am so terribly sorry for this whole thing and ask for their forgivness. I really truly love them all."

mongoose

Not sure what "this whole thing" means; noticed his name was removed as moderator and his posts have been removed. I forgive him for whatever reason he is asking for forgivness.

Take care Bobby, our prayers are with you and your family. We also love you.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 10:28:16 PM »

Dang.  Is it his job promotion???  Why would his posts be removed???  Can we PM him or is that gone??? I hope it wasn't about that stupid e mail he got.

I will remember him in prayer.  He was a good friend here.
 :'(
gena
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 10:30:27 PM by gmik »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:43:49 PM »

Bobby removed his own posts and deleted his own account, he needed time to be alone with the Lord and work some things out.

He has been a dear brother to me and many here, I suspect we will be seeing him back in a short time. I am sure he would greatly appreciate being in your prayers.

Bobby will be in mine.

His Peace to you all,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 05:56:19 PM »

Hello everyone

Under this section Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship, Bobby wrote a post to Victoria where in I quote him as follows:

"...First I want to make it clear that I do not attend any institutionalized church of babylon. God revealed to me the lies and deciept that comes from it and I have no desire to return.

My trials are all of God and it is He and He alone that works in me according to His good pleasure. I am not perfect and still have a long way to go but my faith is in Him and He alone is in control of everything.

Satan has no power over me or anyone that is in Christ Jesus. Can satan decieve and try? Yes he can but he is no match for God because God also controls him."

These words are the truth...but I would add, that in or out of Christ, God is in control because to quote Ray in an e-mail responce he wrote...."distinguish between God's  "will"....and God's "plan" to achieve His "will". ...God's will...live righteously. His plan..first live UNrighteously. ...to..be humbled in...utter inability to do God's perfect will...repent of..weakness and wickedness....understand....We sin voluntarily from our hearts...so...it is only right and good that we should be punished...and...converted...into the Image of God's Son.  God be with you, Ray"

This is not to  trivialize or make light of any pain Bobby is experiencing...non of us like to suffer...although we are told to count it all joy. I don't think that means God is telling us to have a jolly time when we are hurting or to be fearful or distrusting of God when He takes someone under trial.....This sounds cold and cruel I am sure, but it is not meant that way at all..All I want to bring is hope and confirm what Bobby wrote to Victoria....God is in control.....I  pray that God remove my weakened  faith in HIM as I fear what I do not know or understand is happening. ???.... I know this is Unrighteous!....

Arcturus

ned

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 01:26:12 AM »

God is in control.....I pray that God remove my weakened faith in HIM as I fear what I do not know or understand is happening. ???.... I know this is Unrighteous!....

Arcturus 

Hi Arcturus,
God knows what we have need of before we even ask Him, but I once prayed that He would increase my faith, and He did just that!
I still marvel when I think about it!  How awesome is He? Beyond my wildest imagination! Wow!
Marie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 02:58:06 AM »

Hi Marie

Yes you are right to ask God to increase your faith and that He gave you that desire and then satisfied it too is just like God. What He has showd me is that if I fear what I do not know then I am in for a bigger surprise when God shows me the extent of what I think I know compaired to what I do not know. What I think I know is a blip on His radar screen!  ;D  I pray for wisdom because in the scripture God confirms He will provide! :)  He knows I need it! He let me know too :)

Arcturus :)

longhorn

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 04:25:04 AM »

I wish Bobby would at least PM me. Heck, even my x-wife sends me a birthday card.

Longhorn

P.S.  she dosen't send me one every year, but dang. 

MG

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 01:02:45 AM »

Adding my prayers for Bobby.

SandyFla

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 05:22:53 PM »

I also want to add my prayers and concern for Bobby. I wish he hadn't deleted all his posts -- some of them were beautiful and encouraging. Hopefully he knows how much we love him and all this will pass soon.

Sandy

abed

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 12:26:42 PM »

Hi Bobby,

You will be in my prayers. God is faithful and His will for your life will be done according to His counsel through Jesus Christ.

Regards,

Abed
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.