bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of Fire  (Read 4612 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lake of Fire
« on: October 17, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »

Dear  Ray  ,

Just wanting a possible answer to a question that the church has often regarded as a part of its doctrine to do with Hell.

How do you view the passages in Matthew 13:36-43 where the wicked tares are thrown into the fiery furnace where there will be weeping

And gnashing of teeth. Does this passage teach us that the fiery furnace is the lake of fire mentioned in the book of revelation?

And what is the place of outer darkness where their will be weeping and gnashing of teeth?

Finally in Matthew 25:31-46 we have the great Judgement passage regarding the sheep and the goats,

The judgement of those who failed to show love and compassion to their brothers and sisters by their actions has resulted

In their sentence of punishment. Is this referring to eternal punishment separation from the presence of God or is it meaning something else?

Thankyou for your reply I eagerly await, Lloyd

Dear Lloyd:

If you will notice in the box at the top of our home page there is a series called "The Lake of Fire."  The last three entries of Installment 16 are on the subject of "hell." As you can see, Part D is presently a work in progress and will be posted when finished. Then there will be a Part E, etc.  There you will be able to read an explanation of every verse in the Bible regarding hell and punishment as taught by Christendom and what the Scriptures really say on this subject. It is not possible for me to answer all of these type questions one on one in individual emails and also find time to write my series. Hope you understand.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.