bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ??  (Read 5663 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
??
« on: October 17, 2006, 11:21:46 AM »

Thank-you for the email pastor Ray. I just need to know something, Why did the Roman CAtholic church inserted a verse like that? One more thing, are you sure that really happened? Are you sure, cause it says somewher in revalation that whom ever adds anything to this book, GOd will add to his punishments according to this BOOK, whom ever takes away words of this book, God will take away their share of the tree of life. So if the Roman Catholic church did such a thing that means, their in trouble right? I mean Its all about the Lord Jesus. God in the flesh dying for the world and his people, right? Jesus came to save us. Also There is a scripture in the Bible saying many are called however but few are  chosen  right? I guess it is hard to be a christian. Is it a sin to listen to worldly music, play vid eo games, watch a rated R movie, and go to clubs? I just wanna LIVE! I want a good livable christian life, in where I will be comfortable living with my family and with God. I want your point of views. God Bless.
        IN CHRIST,
        Emmanuel

Dear Emmanuel:
        I get a lot of emails such as this one of yours in which I have not a clue as to what you are talking about.  What verse?  Why did they do what?  Am I sure about what?  Every email anyone sends me must stand on its own, unless an earlier email is still attached. I have no idea when I ever email you or about what.  Even if it is only a few days ago, I might have received hundreds of more emails within those intervening days.

As for your statements as to whether you can living a worldly life and be a true follower of Jesus, the answer is an emphatic NO!  One can be joyful; one can be happy;  one can be content;  one can be fulfilled, but one cannot live a life of pursuing physical happiness and pleasure and serve Jesus. Sorry, it cannot be done.

"And you has He quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that works in the childrn of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation IN TIMES PAST in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and where by nature the children of wrath, even as others" (Eph. 2:1-3).
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.