bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unbelievable!!!!! Well scriptures warn of it.  (Read 7244 times)

B18bhatch

Unbelievable!!!!! Well scriptures warn of it.
« on: October 17, 2006, 03:14:50 PM »

This guy really thinks he is Jesus. http://www.cegenglish.com/

gmik

Re: Unbelievable!!!!! Well scriptures warn of it.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 04:09:58 PM »

OMG!!!! :o

Is that for real??  Who would fall for that???

gena

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 12:48:40 PM »

Makes you cringe when others look at him and say; see "he believes that Christians are going to rule the world!"

Which is not the same as "ruling and reigning with Jesus"...but the world will group us in with them--don't you think?

Joyce

B18bhatch

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »

I agree with you, I was watching one of the video interviews and he said he was an Christian Evangelist and that he had his own church and whatever.

SandyFla

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 02:22:21 PM »

OMG!!!! :o

Is that for real??  Who would fall for that???

gena

Lots of people, sad to say.

They've either forgotten about, or have never read what Jesus said in Matthew 24:23-26 -

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

Sandy

SandyFla

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 02:32:31 PM »

Watch this clip of an interview with one of his followers, then a guy exposes this cult (and others):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i913wX7Vecs&mode=related&search=

And also this one, that shows his "congregation":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmC6LBpBUv4&mode=related&search=
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:36:37 PM by SandyFla »

gmik

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 08:19:07 PM »

Thanks Sandy for the links.

Lets see, no sin, no hell, ??? He thought he was Paul, but now he is better than Christ.
Was in jail, has remarried, lives the LAVISH lifestyle.  Good Lord, how can his followers be so deceived??  Even using scripture!  Oh, and he is not gonna die.

I have never heard of him.  Amazing!!

Staying on guard!
gena

longhorn

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 09:38:11 PM »

Sounds like me,,,, all except for the Lavish Lifestyle. ;D

Longhorn

snorky

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 11:18:19 PM »

Looks like Elvis...without all the hair!

Gee, I always thought the man who would be Christ was the so-called "Lord Maitreya" of Share International "fame"...at least that's what New Age guru Benjamine Creme says. I wrote an article on him once for an ezine I used to run.

Too bad I won't get his (His? Haahaaahaaa) webcasts...it's things like this that make me praise God for being stuck with dialup!

snorky (Deb)

buddyjc

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 01:13:10 PM »

Check out the huge diamond ring on that guy.

Brian

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

Terrible, but at least he got one thing right: "The Catholic, Protestants, Evangelical, are not teaching the right gospel."
This is yet another way to deceive people into thinking about THE beast, THE antichrist, and the one world government they are all talking about. It's a natural distraction from the spiritual truth about who is the beast, the beast IN US ALL.

Now we beseech you, brethren, touching the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together unto him;
to the end that ye be not quickly shaken from your mind, nor yet be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by epistle as from us, as that the day of the Lord is just at hand;
let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God. (2Th 2:1-4)

Doesn't this guy call himself God? Surely the real deception is harder to detect than this.
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

all4love

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »

What's with the three "S"?  I was thinking he looked me like Tom Jones or that guy that plays in Las Vegas all the time. :)

gmik

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »

Looks like he advocates the new holy trinity

FOOD,    FUN,     FELLOWSHIP

I agree, he is too obvious.  I think the real deception will be more subtle!

angie

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 11:38:10 PM »

He OWNS a satelite!!! and umpteen networks, so he can beam his message into every home!! what was it you were saying Joe about 'flying rolls...' a while back?!

Angie

hillsbororiver

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 08:40:36 AM »

He OWNS a satelite!!! and umpteen networks, so he can beam his message into every home!! what was it you were saying Joe about 'flying rolls...' a while back?!

Angie

Yes Angie,

The Flying Rolls of Zechariah, Paul Crouch of TBN was showing/bragging about his satelites on TV, it was remarkable when you read the verses just after the one he quoted.

Great memory Angie!

Here is the original post;

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1796.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.