bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There is Great Knowledge here.  (Read 3806 times)

longhorn

There is Great Knowledge here.
« on: October 18, 2006, 03:11:15 AM »

Kat,  Orion77,  and Gmik.  Keep it up.  Ecc: 3: 11  What a great verse.  God is so goood.

Longhorn

gmik

Re: There is Great Knowledge here.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 03:20:02 AM »

Ecc 3:11  The whole He hath made beautiful in its season; also, that knowledge He hath put in their heart without which man findeth not out the work that God hath done from the beginning even unto the end.

Yeah......Kat I did it.  Thanks for the tips!

Longhorn, :P I am huffing & puffin chasing you around tonite.  But I am going to sleep!

I like the whole earth is beautiful, not sure I get the rest.

Now, fess up, why are you so goll durn happy ??? But I won't find out till tomorrow!

:)  gena

nite nite

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 03:52:25 AM »

Actually, things are not going to good, my list of whinny crybaby crap is nothing.  I refuse to be defeated.    Nehemiah  Chap 8: 10       

Longhorn.   

orion77

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 11:03:54 AM »

Hello Longhorn,

The book of Ecc. is a great book.  I often read it and the theme is great.

(Ecc 5:18 LITV)  See what I have seen: It is good which a laborer does to eat and to drink and to see good in all his labor which as a laborer does under the sun, the number of the days of his life which God gives to him, for it is his portion.

It's all about Him, the more I learn, the lesser I see of myself. 

God bless,

Gary

Scribbles

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:22:17 AM »

He is, indeed, So good !  Not only has brought us out of Babylon, we are now blessed with being able to assemble together here. . . . . and I don't take it lightly, either. The knowledge that flows here, speaks to our heart and souls. Compared to the former "worldly" way of assembling ......once, twice, (or more) a week.....this kind of assembling together is downright awesome ! I dont have to get dressed up, drive (in all kinds of weather), plan meals around that day, etc etc etc. (thats a whole other subject.....lol )......I just had to jump in here and say "Amen!" to "there's great knowledge here".
Amen
Praise God
From the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same, His name will be praised.

Scribbles
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.