bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revelations  (Read 5615 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Revelations
« on: October 18, 2006, 10:31:37 AM »

hello Mr. Smith. I find your writing intriguing, only because you back it up with some many scriptures. However it seems that scriptures can be interpreted in more than one way, but something in me feels you are close to the true meaning of what God wants us to know.     
I am writing to you because I just read one  "Seeing and Understanding the Invisible". You mention that Our lord never closed the door to the fountain of life, Even after the Kingdom is establish. This is very intriguing to me because of a line in Revelations. That mentions God places Guards at entrance of the holy city. These guards will not let anything corrupt enter the holy city or  New Jerulesum. My question is Why are there a need for guards when supposedly everything corrupt is in the lake of fire forever?  According to traditional cristian teachings this lake of fire is final place for all things not of God so Why put walls and guarding angels around this holy city so that things not of God can not enter? I hope you can understand what I am writing to you. God bless and be well.

Dear Rickey:
I do not normally answer questions regarding Revelation in emails as they will only go on forever after answering the first one, and I don't have time to write a five hundred page commentary on the book of Revelation in an email. So this will be short:  First, the Church is wrong when it says the lake of fire is the final place for all things [people] not of God. And second, THERE ARE NO GUARDIAN ANGELS or guards around the city. Besides, the city is symbolic and the gates are symbolic.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.