bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fellowship  (Read 7355 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Fellowship
« on: March 16, 2006, 11:31:45 AM »

Dear Sir,
     I am Robin.  I am a person who has sought after the Father most of my years.  For a brief moment in time I truly believed I had found the "one true church" but was too young without family leadership to maintain.  I choose to leave in favor of the world.  Many years later I've discovered "my" church has dissolved into more mainstream and soothing ideations.  I've read several articles of yours and those close to you and do see some light shining in them.  I will be honest however, I do not completely agree with all statements.  But they do ring truer than where I've recently been seeking.  Since my contacting you does not put apprehension into my body or mind I don't feel God disapproves.  I seek fellowship with those of like mind.  I also have no doubt in my mind that those who know God are far and few in between, scattered throughout the world.  I feel we both know that the whole world has been deceived into false doctrines.  Now I am laying this at God's feet, that He will provide me with a path.  I am asking this, is there a section where like-minded people speak without having to  wade through endless bickering and strutting about trying to prove or disprove this and that?  Make no mistake, I also know absolutely that Christ did not come here to provide the world with peace and these endless arguments will continue until God reveals Himself to all.  I however, do not wish to participate in argument, I wish to converse with those who have a seed of truth.  My location is Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  God be with you and watch over you in this escalating time of worldwide insanity.

Robin M.  

Dear Robin:
You are right; True believers are few and scattered. I know of no study group in Iowa that teaches the Truths of God.  The few we know of are posted at the bottom of our home page. You can, if you wish, join our Forum at the bottom of our home page. We are opening a brand new forum in the next day or two. You will find some people there who believe and practice the Truths of God.
God be with you,
Ray
PS   I too was a member of the Worldwide Church of God. Knew Herbert W. and Garner Ted personally--imagine that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.