bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the declared name of God?  (Read 4111 times)

Peacetroll

What is the declared name of God?
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:27:58 AM »

Has anyone ever considered what the name of God (By Jesus' own decleration), is????

Matthew 9:6
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

John 17:26
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them

What name did he declare???   Here is a hint from Job (here a little there a little)....

Job 28:
3 Man setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out to the furthest bound the stones of thick darkness and of the shadow of death.

Jesus declared his name, it is  "Man".

Peacetroll.

eutychus

What is the declared name of God?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 09:35:38 AM »

he is THE MAN :wink:

1Cr 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, [one] like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

AWSOME
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.