bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP!!! The Church Folks Are Trying To Make Me Come Back To Church!!!  (Read 6675 times)

FREEINDEED

For about 2 Saturdays in a row.  I have been attacked and backed into a corner by my Auntie.  She is speaking Jibble Jabble to me.  Meaning words that can only come from an individual who has been in Church all their lives and can't imagine their life without it.  The first thing she said to me is "If I know God.  I better get up and go to somebody Church on Sunday."   At first my feelings was hurt.  But on the next morning I prayed and asked God to give me Strength and that he would continue to Encourage me everyday.
My prayer request is that you will also pray for me as God lead you to pray.

Be Blessed
Nichole

dcfreedom

Re: HELP!!! The Church Folks Are Trying To Make Me Come Back To Church!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »

my family does the same thing. the last church i was in was really showing it's ugly head (satan). so my sister agreed the the church was not right. but she and her family found a "new" church. they did teach a little differently but so do all churches. she told me to go and try so i went just to satify her. i knew it would not be any different. so now she thinks i am "searching". that is what she calls it. she praticaly begs my younger sister to go to church. i tell her i am doing just fine. i have tried to share things with her but she cannot get past the teachings of the church. so i keep the peace.

here's a thought, church spelled backwards "chruch" sounds just like crutch.  we all know what that means

you could always tell them "just because you have been doing it that way for thirty years does not mean you have been doing it right." ;D ;)
                                     dave a brother in christ

FREEINDEED

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 12:01:03 AM »

Thanks Sorin.  But if I tell them that the Church is a Synagogue of Satan.  They will swear up and down that I'm possessed by a demon.  I really need to study the word of God for myself and get a complete understanding.  So that I can properly teach my beliefs.  Because if I go by what somebody else told me.  Now I'm in the same shape I was in when I was going to Church.

I remember L. Ray Smith talked about the Church is a Synagogue of Satan.  I really need to do a study on this before I say it.  I think most of the Scriptures came from Revelation.  If you can remember the exact Scriptures please let me know them.

Thanks Again,
Nichole

Alan

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:09:46 AM »

Nichole,

You defintely shouldn't say "the synagouge of satan".

I would just tell your Auntie, in a nice way that your getting your fellowship somewhere else.

If she gives you the ole' Hebrews scripture about...........   

10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

then give her a scripture from the chapter before......

9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Heaven here in this verse is your temple, not a church made with hands.

1 Cor 3
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Just remember these scriptures and that should be enough. If not, then you have to understand that we will be hated for Christ's sake, even by our closest family members.

Hang in there.

-Alan-

Alan

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:12 AM »

:)
Quote from: Alan
You defintely shouldn't say "the synagouge of satan".

Why not? That's what it is. Or do you not believe it is?

Is this some kind of trick question?

Why should you lay into someone with spiritual things when they won't even understand it?

Why not just tell them that they serve their father, the devil, as well?

If your truly confronted with the hope that is within you, then you may have to do that, but I don't see the need when someone is just telling you that "YOU NEED TO BE IN CHURCH".

I just don't see the love in condeming someone who is blind, unless it has got to the point of serious debating and arguing.  At that point, you can send that spiritual fire out of heaven with the words that come out of your mouth.......give the one or two admonitions and walk away.

I hope you see my point.....especially because Nichole has just had her eyes opened to some truths. She admitted she needs to do some studying!

There's nothing worse than debating someone that's in Babylon and you don't really know what your talking about. (We all need our study time in Tarsus)

Now, to answer your question.....YES......The Babylonian church is the synagouge of satan, but we must love them because we all came from there. We have to appreciate that Harlot for what she is! If we had never went into her, then we never could have come out of her my people.

:) Alan 

chuckt

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 09:19:28 AM »

just love your family.

my parents where leaving for europe for two weeks and i suprised them by showing up for ""latin mass"""

they where thrilled!!!! afterwords we went to breakfast and had a real nice time talking and sharing.

WHAT DOES LOVE DO?????

twenty yrs ago i almost gave my dad a heart attack by trying to argue religion with him.  i learned a valuable lesson.

KEEP THE PEACE, BE A PEACEMAKER, LOVE LOVE LOVE.

grace to you
chuckt

buddyjc

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 01:22:10 PM »

Mat 10:19  But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Mat 10:20  For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Rom 12:3  For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Brian

gmik

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 03:08:40 PM »

just love your family.

my parents where leaving for europe for two weeks and i suprised them by showing up for ""latin mass"""

they where thrilled!!!! afterwords we went to breakfast and had a real nice time talking and sharing.

WHAT DOES LOVE DO?????

twenty yrs ago i almost gave my dad a heart attack by trying to argue religion with him.  i learned a valuable lesson.

KEEP THE PEACE, BE A PEACEMAKER, LOVE LOVE LOVE.

grace to you
chuckt

I have to agree!!

Alan

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 06:58:55 AM »

I hope you don't take this personally, or take it as I'm 'arguing with you'. I'm not, it's just the type of person I am, very direct and to the point. I have no animosity towards you whatsoever.  ;)

Take care,
Sorin

Sorin,

No problem! I'm not offended.

I don't believe that what I posted is not the truth, and I know exactly what you are saying as well to be true.

I think it's the same kind of thing that Ray does. That's what the Fools, Snakes and Hypocrites paper is all about.

I get a kick out of the e-mails Ray answers, but I don't always agree with the tone of his replies...not that he is wrong.

I just think that when we are dealing with someone who is in Babylon, we shouldn't always be on the full-blown offensive, as far as saying things that they have absolutely no clue of.

Here is an example.....last week a friend invited me to their bible study. I forewarned him that I would not tolerate heresy. So I go and were all talking and then it happens...I started to disagree with their doctrine of course. I could have just gone hardcore ballistic on them telling them they are of their father, the devil, or I could start by picking one doctrine and start showing them what the Word says on the subject. (by the way, it was eternal torment)

I will go this week and really fill in the gaps. If they are not given eyes to see, then I will give the admonition and never return.

I'm just trying to show that we don't always have to hit people full throttle in the head with the truth, as long as were not speaking heresy to keep a friendship, or in other words, tolerating their doctrines of another Jesus.

I've been in other circumsatnces though that I have had to get hardcore and ignite the nuclear Jesus bomb of truth.....or the fire from heaven.

Again, no offense taken. I think there is different ways to deal with different situations, but it's all of God's spirit doing the talking!

Peace,

Alan

buddyjc

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »

Quote from: Alan
Is this some kind of trick question?

No. How would that be a 'trick question'?  I just wanted to know if you believe it is or not.

Why should you lay into someone with spiritual things when they won't even understand it?

Why should you pretend to be in accord with someone when you're really not?

Why not just tell them that they serve their father, the devil, as well?

Why not tell them that?

If your truly confronted with the hope that is within you, then you may have to do that, but I don't see the need when someone is just telling you that "YOU NEED TO BE IN CHURCH".

I tell them why I won't attend their 'church'. And the only way I know how is to tell the Truth. I follow Jesus' excellent example of 'woe unto you'. Woe unto them that
teach that God is going to burn people in hell for all eternity, woe unto them that teach that it is up to us to save ourselves, and woe unto them that teach that Jesus will fail at accomplishing what He came to do, and that is to Save The World. How will a man's foes be those of his own household if his always agreeing with them?

What am I supposed to say when they say things like: "everyboy and every girl that dies without knowing Christ will burn in hell forever"? Isn't it great!? Or should I rebuke their damnable heresies? I prefer the latter. And I will not speak 'highly' of a synagogue that teaches such things, I'm sorry if I offended you, but I just wont.

I just don't see the love in condeming someone who is blind, unless it has got to the point of serious debating and arguing.  At that point, you can send that spiritual fire out of heaven with the words that come out of your mouth.......give the one or two admonitions and walk away.

How am I 'comdeming someone who is blind' when I'm comdeming their damnable heresies that their synagogue teaches, and that they hold dear i.e. eternal torment?
I'm not attacking the person when I'm condeming their synagogue. What if Jesus would have been to not 'offend anyone' and in order to not hurt anyone's feelings he refused to speak The Truth? Rather he would have been withholding the Truth in order to 'keep the peace'? 

I hope you see my point.....especially because Nichole has just had her eyes opened to some truths. She admitted she needs to do some studying!

Yes, your point is we should withhold the truth in order to not offend anyone. I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. 
I'm glad Nichole had her eyes opened, may her studying lead to even more knowledge and truth.

There's nothing worse than debating someone that's in Babylon and you don't really know what your talking about. (We all need our study time in Tarsus)

So I don't know what I'm talking about?

Now, to answer your question.....YES......The Babylonian church is the synagouge of satan, but we must love them because we all came from there. We have to appreciate that Harlot for what she is! If we had never went into her, then we never could have come out of her my people.

When did I ever say she shouldn't love them?

I hope you don't take this personally, or take it as I'm 'arguing with you'. I'm not, it's just the type of person I am, very direct and to the point. I have no animosity towards you whatsoever.  ;)

Take care,
Sorin

Hi Sorin.  Umm, do you always answer a question with a question?  ;D  My wife does this.  Drives me crazy.  :)

buddyjc

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »

Yeah, I know.  I'm in a weird mood today.  Maybe because it turned chilly last night and its been so hot here in Florida.  Anyway, maybe it will snow this year. 

Brian

shoani

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 07:06:48 AM »

Guys,

I think I have to agree with Alan. Its not about what Alan must say to Aunti but rather a prayer for God to take control of that situation. Its good to be peaceful when dealing with such situations and let God fight our fights. We tend to offend our loved ones trying to impress(we think we do) God that we sticking our necks for His truth, remember God is more than capable of looking after Himself and making sure that people understand him like he called us to this site to open our eyes so if its not time for Aunty to understand God is Ray's way then leave it to God. We love Him bcos HE loved us first so everything starts with him.

I think Freeindeed also is rather a laid back type of a person otherwise U would not have asked for a prayer request, so everyone please just focus on the request and keep Freeindeed in prayers and dont offer her what she must say to the Aunty.

Freeindeed, U may offend ur Aunty with words but U wont go wrong with prayers. am happy that U trust God to handle the situation.

we'll keep ur Aunty in prayers.

shoani

gmik

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 06:31:51 PM »

;DMaybe it will 'snow' in Florida this year, what with the 'global warming' and all.

Thats funny!!

Shoani, good word!

gmik

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 02:56:26 PM »

Sorin, that was so sweet.  But your posts always give me something to think about.  God Bless you.
gena

brothertoall

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 09:25:04 AM »

Sorin,

How pleasing it is to God when we can see our errors and repent of them. BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT MYSELF BROTHER.

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.