bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: God is Love!  (Read 11870 times)

Kat

God is Love!
« on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:42 PM »

Love is spoken of throughout the scripture. 
It is the most important aspect of being like Christ, because God is love.
But what exactly is love?

While the Hebrew and Greek words for ‘love’ has various intensities of meaning, love whether of God or man, is an earnest and anxious desire for the well-being of the one loved.

So here I have searched the scripture, and looked to find the scriptural explanation.
There are hundreds of scripture concerning love, here are a few that can help our understanding of just what love is.

God not only loves, but God is love.  It is His very nature, for “he that abideth in love abideth in God, and God abideth in him”.

1John 4:16  So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

The love of God is perfected or completed by the relationship of love between God and man.  When man loves perfectly, his love is the love of God.  His love owes both its origin and its nature to the love of God.

1Cor. 13:13  So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

All the gifts that we are blessed with in this life, will pass away, except faith, hope, and love.
Why is love the greatest, the whole of God depends on love.
Our love to God and man makes us obedient and useful.

Col 3:12-14  Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.  And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

Love to God and man not only covers all we need to do, but also to unite and consolidate the whole.

1Cor 13:1  If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but I do not have love, I have become as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
v.2  And if I have prophecies, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
v.3  And if I give out all my goods, and if I deliver my body that I be burned, but I do not have love, I am not profited anything.
v.4-6  Love has patience, is kind; love is not envious; love is not vain, is not puffed up; does not behave indecently, does not pursue its own things, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth.
v.7  Love quietly covers all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
v.8  Love never fails. But if there are prophecies, they will be caused to cease; if tongues, they shall cease; if knowledge, it will be caused to cease.

Any or all the gifts a man might have and think himself to be something special.  Yet with all these gifts, not having love, he actually is nothing.

1Cor. 8:1  … We know that we all possess knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.     

The danger is, that of being conceited with the knowledge we gain.

Mat 22:36  Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?
v.37  And Jesus said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." Deut. 6:5
v.38  This is the first and great commandment.

Mar 12:29  Jesus answered, "The most important one says: 'People of Israel, you have only one Lord and God.
v.30  You must love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.'
v.31  The second most important commandment says: 'Love others as much as you love yourself.' No other commandment is more important than these."
v.32  The man replied, "Teacher, you are certainly right to say there is only one God.
v.33  It is also true that we must love God with all our heart, mind, and strength, and that we must love others as much as we love ourselves. These commandments are more important than all the sacrifices and offerings that we could possibly make."
v.34  When Jesus saw that the man had given a sensible answer, he told him, "You are not far from God's kingdom." After this, no one dared ask Jesus any more questions.

2Thes 3:5  And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.

We must see God in all things, think of Him at all times, and having our mind continually fixed upon God.  If we acknowledge Him in all things, this is how we know Christ is in us and this is how we love God with all our heart, mind, strength, and our entire life.

1John 2:4-6  Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may be sure that we are in him:   whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.

If true love exists in the heart, it will be carried out in our life.  Love and obedience are parts of the same thing.  One will be manifested by the other and where obedience exists, it is the completion or perfecting of love.

John 21:15  Then when they broke fast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these? He said to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You. He said to him, Feed My lambs!
v.16  Again He says to him, secondly, Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me? He says to Him, Yes, Lord, You know that I love You. He said to him, Shepherd My sheep!
v.17  Thirdly, He said to him, Simon son of Jonah, do you love Me? Peter was grieved that He said to him a third time, Do you love Me? And he said to him, Lord, You perceive all things, You know that I love You! Jesus said to him, Feed My sheep!

Peter was conscious that he had incurred his Master's displeasure.  Now when Christ says, “Lovest thou me?” he uses the Greek word agapas (agapan has more of judgment or the love of esteem), and when Peter answers, he uses the Greek word philo (philein has more of attachment and peculiar personal affection), ‘I love’.  This is the usage in the first and second questions to Peter, but in the third Christ uses Peter's word. The question is affective, he does not ask, Dost thou fear me? Dost thou honour me? Dost thou admire me? but, Dost thou love me?  He solemnly appealed to Christ, as knowing all things, even the secrets of his heart, and with that being said, he was openly returned to be numbered with the disciples.  It is for our own good when our faults and mistakes make us more humble.  So in token of reconciliation, Christ spoke with him about it, as with a friend. Peter had reproached himself for it, and therefore Christ did not reproach him for it, but Christ let him know that he was as dear to him as ever.  The offence was not only forgiven, but forgotten.

Rom 8:38-39  I am sure that nothing can separate us from God's love--not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future,  and not powers above or powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God's love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord!

There is so much more that could be brought out here, I appreciate what anyone else can add.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

YellowStone

Re: God is Love!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 07:24:25 PM »

Kat you are truly an example of love :)

What a wonderful and essential thread that you started. I can think of no other verse than one below.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
[/b][/font]

Thanks for taking the time to help us not forget how wonderful our true Father is. :)

Darren
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 07:48:54 PM by YellowStone »

Andy_MI

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »

Thank you Kat for sharing. That is a wonderful post.

I have some verses that came to mind while reading your post.

Joh 15:13 VW
(13)  Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Rom 5:8 VW
(8)  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

It's truly awesome the magnitude of the love our Saviour demonstrated to us.

Phi 2:8 VW
(8)  And being found comprised as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

That awesome love Jesus had for His Father and also for us! To become perfectly obedient to the Father all the way to the cross!

Peace,

Andy

Kat

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »

Hi Andy,

It truly is awesome what He is doing, did and will continue to do for us.
Here are a few more scripture along that line.

Titus 3:4  But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, v.5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, v.6 whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, v.7 so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

orion77

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:02:52 AM »

Hello Kat,

Good thread.  Loving God with all our heart, and loving our neighbor as ourself.  There are many who love God with all of their heart, yet what is a true disciple?

(Joh 13:34 LITV)  I give a new commandment to you, that you should love one another; according as I loved you, you should also love one another.

(Joh 13:35 LITV)  By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love among one another.

Also, how are we to treat our persecutors and namesayers:

(Mat 5:43 LITV)  You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor" and hate your enemy; Lev. 19:18

(Mat 5:44 LITV)  but I say to you, Love your enemies; bless those cursing you, do well to those hating you; and pray for those abusing and persecuting you,

(Mat 5:45 LITV)  so that you may become sons of your Father in Heaven. Because He causes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and unjust.

(Mat 5:46 LITV)  For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax-collectors do the same?

(Mat 5:47 LITV)  And if you only greet your brothers, what exceptional thing do you do? Do not the tax-collectors do so?

For me, it has always been the faith God has given, that is comforming me to become like this.  Not 100% there yet, but going that direction.  With this faith, He puts in situations, where we must forgive them first.  We see from first hand experience, what God has gone through with His deallings with humans.  A truly humbling and enlightening way He teaches us.

God bless,

Gary

brothertoall

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 09:22:09 AM »

Kat what a great thread. The problem I have is that I want to give love and also recieve love.

BUT the hardest thing is that sometimes I do not recieve that love back from some I have showed that love.

Does anyone else have that problem?

bobby

Kat

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the input, there so much on love in the scripture,
I found a lot on the point you brought up.
I found ten scripture,
that say to love your neighbor:

Lev 19:18  Thou shalt not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people; but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am Jehovah.

Zec 8:17  Let no one have any evil thought in his heart against his neighbour; and have no love for false oaths: for all these things are hated by me, says the Lord.

Mat 5:43  Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy:

Mat 19:19  Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Mat 22:39  And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Mar 12:31  The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Luk 10:27  And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."

Rom 13:9  The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Gal 5:14  For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Jam 2:8  If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing well.

There are nineteen that say to love one another:

John 13:34  A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

John 15:12  "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

John 15:17  These things I command you, so that you will love one another.

Rom 12:10  Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.

Rom 13:8  Owe no man anything, save to love one another: for he that loveth his neighbor hath fulfilled the law.

Gal 5:13  For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Eph 4:2  with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Heb 10:24  And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

1Th 3:12  and may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you,

1Th 4:9  Now concerning brotherly love you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another,

2Th 1:3  Brothers, we are bound to give thanks to God always concerning you, even as it is right, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of each one of you multiplies toward one another,

1Peter 1:22  Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,

1Peter 4:8  Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins.

1John 3:11  For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1John 3:23  And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.

1John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

1John 4:11  Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

1John 4:12  No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

2John 1:5  And now I ask you, dear lady--not as though I were writing you a new commandment, but the one we have had from the beginning--that we love one another.

And these scripture on brotherly love:

Heb 13:1  Let brotherly love continue.

1Peter 3:8  Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.

2Peter 1:7  and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.

1Jo 3:14  We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brothers. He who does not love his brother abides in death.

All these scriptures make a pretty strong statement that we should love others.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

buddyjc

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 01:15:35 PM »

Kat what a great thread. The problem I have is that I want to give love and also recieve love.

BUT the hardest thing is that sometimes I do not recieve that love back from some I have showed that love.

bobby

Ditto Bobby.  It's human nature to expect love in return.  God has been dealing with me on this very thing.  The thing about God's love, is that our love for him is not required.  I know that I will learn this eventually.  I hate learning patience.

Brian

YellowStone

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 01:50:02 PM »

Bobby wrote:

The problem I have is that I want to give love and also recieve love.

Bobby, I was brought up with the belief that "Love" has no strings. I guess the following Scripture was focal in this belief.

Act 20:35 
  • I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Christ just like his Father is Love; they emanate love, they give love not for love but out of love (does that make sense)

Jhn 13:34
  • A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Christ loved and died for not only his loyal and not so loyal followers, not only for those who did not know or like him; but even for those who hated him.

Jhn 15:18
  • If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

Bobby, please forgive me, for this might sound harsh; but please look deep inside yourself and ask: Was it truly love that I was giving or a pretense of love?

It is only for God to know the motives of your heart and the hearts of those you care for. Who else can know just how much good your love is doing on the inside? Do not ever be surprised that the love of Christ falls on barren hearts; for just as some seeds will fall on barren soil, but invariably some seeds will fall on fertile soil, just as your love will be received by open hearts.

Never stop loving Bobby, for your posts are filled with love, for I feel it everytime I read them.

Sending you much Love,

Darren

brothertoall

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 03:45:36 PM »

Thank you Darren!

bobby

ned

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 09:10:50 AM »

I love how no matter which book of the bible you are reading from, LOVE is the most important aspect of living for Christ. We surely would not know love, if evil didn't exist. What a comfort to know that ONLY LOVE will reign in the end.

I was reading Colossians this morning, and this verse stuck out as one to share in this thread. It is great words for our "family forum" to heed to:

<CEV> Col 3:12-17  God loves you and has chosen you as his own special people. So be gentle, kind, humble, meek, and patient.
Put up with each other, and forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you.
Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together.
Each one of you is part of the body of Christ, and you were chosen to live together in peace. So let the peace that comes from Christ control your thoughts. And be grateful.
Let the message about Christ completely fill your lives, while you use all your wisdom to teach and instruct each other. With thankful hearts, sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.
Whatever you say or do should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as you give thanks to God the Father because of him.

Love
Marie

YellowStone

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 10:37:02 AM »

Marie,

I have no idea how many times I have read that scripture in the past, BUT it NEVER sounded so true, real and needed as today.

I thank God for bringing this to your attention and you for sharing it.

Have a wonderful day, loving with Christ.

Darren

ned

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 08:05:34 PM »

Hi Darren,
Amazing how God knows what we need even before we do!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again and again -- how blessed are we to know Him!
You have a great day too.
Love,
Marie

Lacey23

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 09:52:46 PM »

Kat,

The most famous biblical chapter on love is from 1 Corinthians as you already stated:

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

This is a description of  love. It is described as being patient, kind, truthful, unselfish, trusting, believing, hopeful, and enduring. It is not jealous, boastful, arrogant, rude, selfish, or angry. True love never fails. The description perfectly fits God's love toward us, and should be the way we love each other and God.  The Bible says that this unconditional love is more important than everything else (a partial list includes prophecy, knowledge, faith, philanthropy and hope). All of these things, which are "good" things, will pass away. Only love is eternal. In fact, when Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, He said,"YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND." (Matthew 22:37)

That is telling us that love means, being patient, kind, truthful, unselfish, trusting, beliveing, hopeful, and enduring and not jealousy, boastful, arrogrant, rude, selfish, or angry. 

That is actually a gift, we can't do that on our own but we need continously strive to be like that, with God's help. We need to ask God to give us that gift to be  true Love itself.

Hope this helps??

Lacey

gmik

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 12:41:12 AM »

Kat,

The most famous biblical chapter on love is from 1 Corinthians as you already stated:

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

This is a description of  love. It is described as being patient, kind, truthful, unselfish, trusting, believing, hopeful, and enduring. It is not jealous, boastful, arrogant, rude, selfish, or angry. True love never fails. The description perfectly fits God's love toward us, and should be the way we love each other and God.  The Bible says that this unconditional love is more important than everything else (a partial list includes prophecy, knowledge, faith, philanthropy and hope). All of these things, which are "good" things, will pass away. Only love is eternal. In fact, when Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, He said,"YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND." (Matthew 22:37)

That is telling us that love means, being patient, kind, truthful, unselfish, trusting, beliveing, hopeful, and enduring and not jealousy, boastful, arrogrant, rude, selfish, or angry. 

That is actually a gift, we can't do that on our own but we need continously strive to be like that, with God's help. We need to ask God to give us that gift to be  true Love itself.

Hope this helps??

Lacey

Isn't it amazing that christendom doesn't think that God Himself believes in this chapter.  He doesn't show any of these attributes to the billions of people they think He sends  to eternal torment. :'(

ALL of the love scriptures are awesome and I need to read & study them faithfully.  These are good verses for people who say"well, if we are all going to Heaven why don't I just sin...." Because the Bible teaches us a better way thats why!  Love!

gena

Lacey23

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 01:20:12 AM »

Kat,

Hope this helps??

Lacey

Isn't it amazing that christendom doesn't think that God Himself believes in this chapter.  He doesn't show any of these attributes to the billions of people they think He sends  to eternal torment. :'(

ALL of the love scriptures are awesome and I need to read & study them faithfully.  These are good verses for people who say"well, if we are all going to Heaven why don't I just sin...." Because the Bible teaches us a better way thats why!  Love!

gena

Gena,

I thought i'd share this with you, in the past years, I tried reading the bible faithfully, trying to learn something, but every time, after a while, i failed to keep up, i guess it was because there were so much to learn and all in a short amount of time, so I just came to this recently and found it really helpful. What I do, is I go to the bible whenever I  need guidance about something, ie, life experiences, whenever something comes up, I  go to the bible, to find the answer to my question, rather than reading the bible faithfully.  I take one thing at a time, for instance, in my current suitation, I am learning about God, and learning to be patient, and trusting him and believing him for what he says. I study the scirputres according to that, and work on it until  I have the scriptures become part of me, until I live by it, and know God's word and actually obey him on that, once i do that,  I  go to the next lesson. learn whatveer you are learning at your own pace, it helps that way. we have the e-sword which is a big help, to help us find scriptures to answer our questions and we can share it with others, to help edify others and myself, including you.

hope that helps with the bible thing, I find it really helpful, it doesn't really make sense to try to cram everything in your head and not having time to apply it to yourself and to life too.   I did that and it didn't work too well.... so one lesson at a time :)

I hope i didn't offend you by suggesting that, just thought you'd want to try it  too.

Lacey

gmik

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 05:56:14 PM »

Lacey, thank you.  I agree cramming my head does no good and yet that is exactly what I do.  I MUST know everything first, like I read everysingle thing on Ray's site, not even stopping for a moment to relish a new revelation, but forging ahead wanting more.

I like your way tho.  That is what I need for daily living.

thanks,
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 08:27:50 PM »

Bobby

I know what you are saying....sometimes I recieve love and can not return it in the way it is expected of me or in the mirror like manner that it is given to me. Then I feel that I have hurt the person because I have not responded in the same way they understand so I look to respond in the way I alone know how......

This is the more difficult path because giving people what you know they want simply because you know how to please them,  is easy and insincere. I would not like to be treated that way so I do not treat others this way even if it hurts me at first....

Then if God chooses, He makes a situation arise to show His love and then that makes up for all the pain caused by not being moved to take the easy way into false affection.  Shakespear wrote a Sonnet.....The summer flower is to the summer sweet
But if that flower with base infection meet, The basest weed outbraves her dignity, for sweetest things turn sowerest by their deeds, Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.... :D

Arcturus.... :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »

Kat,

What a beautiful, edifying thread this has been to experience.

Thank you,

Joe

Karen

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 10:43:55 AM »

I LOVED READING ALL THIS WORDS ABOUT LOVE. I PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK HIM FOR ALL THE LOVE HE HAS GIVEN ME, EVEN WHEN I WASNT GIVING IT BACK. EVERYDAY I AM LEARNING MORE ABOUT WHAT LOVE TRULY IS AND GROWING IN HIM AND SHOWING IT OUTWARDLY IN EVERYDAY THINGS WE DO. ~KAREN~ :D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.