bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 5648 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: October 25, 2006, 12:11:34 PM »

Dear Willie:  I will make COMMENTS in your email...................

Helllo Ray,
Greetings in the Name of the LORD.
Ray, I have three questions for you:

1. In Genesis 1:9, it says: "God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and
        the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"(NASB version). It seems that God is saying that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was also pleasing
        to the sight and good for food, just as the tree of life and all the other trees. My question is why would God forbid Adam and Eve to eat from the tree if it
        was good for food? Most of christiandom believe the tree was only used as a test of obedience for Adam and Eve; but is there more to it than that?

COMMENT:  Whether literal or only symbolic, the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" was just that--both GOOD, and EVIL.  Of course it was "good for food:" it was the "tree of GOOD." And why were they forbidden to eat of its fruit?  Because it was the "tree of EVIL."  It was BOTH.  That's what is so amazing about this tree--it was BOTH "good AND evil." They could not eat of any other true to know good, as there was only ONE tree that had the knowledge of good.  But there's a problem. To know "good" one also MUST PARTAKE OF EVIL.

This truth it seems cannot be understood by a single person indoctrinated with the evils of Christendom.  Hagee says that God NEVER INTENDED for Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. Oh really?  He absolutely "intended" for them to do so.

2. The bible doesn't say that Satan ever tried to get Adam to eat from the tree. Is it remotely possible that God made Eve spiritually "weaker" than Adam so
        Satan would be able to persuade her to disobey God and eat from the tree in order to bring sin into the world?

COMMENT:  Yes, the woman is called "the weaker vessel."  "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the WEAKER VESSEL, and as being heirs together of the grace of life...." (I Pet. 3:7).
    The Scriptures call the women "the weaker vessel," not it. Plus, ""And Adam was NOT deceived, but the woman BEING DECEIVED was in the transgression" (I Tim. 2:14).

Of course with all that being said, 'Me thinks' that if Satan wanted to he could have gotten Adam to be the first to take the forbidden fruit and then he persuade Eve also.

3. There is a never-ending avalanche of christian books flooding the marketplace these days. Are these religious books beginning to replace the bible as the
        "authoratative" word of God?

COMMENT:  The deceived apostate church of Babylon has ALWAYS put the writings and doctrines of men ahead of the Word of God. This is nothing new.

God be with you, Ray

It's always a pleasure reading your articles; their very unorthodoxed,  but also very interesting and thought provoking. Continue thinking outside of the "christian"
    box.

Sincerely,
    Willie

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.