bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A small comment  (Read 4619 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A small comment
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:11:34 AM »

In the mass of hate filled replies you receive, my small comments will probably be lost, but I speak and pray you hear my challenge. No reply needed.

I am of no important group, organization and hold firmly to no human government as my authority. 2 Chronicles 32:8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

My name is James ; I am an HVAC Technician in NW Florida. A follower of Christ and lover of the brethren. You?ve probably begun to ignore my letter because you see, I used the KJV, but I would beg you, if you are a true believer in the risen Lord, hear me out. You stand against the so-called ?religious?, that?s good. We aught not hold men?s tradition above the word of God, even our Savior referred back to the written word of God to rebuke and exhort, Matthew 21:42. All of this you should be able to agree with, aside from your Anti-KJV slant. Can you agree that your only duty on earth is to point men to the Savior? Are you? Jude 1:3 is not as important as Matthew 28:19-20

You see, here in the south, we have too much ?religion?, and not enough ?Pure Religion?. James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. And I see a lot of guys, very similar to you, or as your site promotes you. You?ve learned to read your bible, great. But do you get your hands dirty in the ministry of souls? As the news media of today, you are only getting glory to yourself by sensationalism and having the new cutting edge story to ?rock the boat?. Don?t get me wrong; I don?t bend when it comes to doctrine and I?m telling you no new thing, but to just tell you what I saw from your site. You did not challenge me to seek the face of God; you did not challenge me to pray the more for God to b ring repentance in the hearts of men. In the south, sensationalist Christians do a lot of talking and maybe it is needed, but I am of the opinion that there is a lot of work that gets left undone in the field because men are too busy fighting battles in the ?church house?, or your case, bashing as many brains in over the internet as possible, and not winning souls. Why? Jesus? ministry was outside the walls, in the real world. That doest not includes the confines of the Internet where real faces and hearts do not dwell.

Every single Bible I have picked up has Matthew 28:19-20, if you believe that these words have authority, are you the servant of Christ? An ambassador in his stead, or do others, like myself, see you and your site as loud and self-serving with huge font and saying. ?God began revealing His Truths to me a few years ago after I repented of "Leaving my first love." (Rev. 2:4-5). In October 2000 we started a web site: bible-truths.com with one paper--"Exposing Those Who Contradict." Are you really pointing men to Jesus or are they following you as their prophet? Is that act not in itself, heresy? Do you know a gentlemen by the name of Joseph Smith who said something along those lines once? Where was the truth before God revealed it to you? As Jo seph spake, was it not existant?

As a stranger I speak these words to you without hate, if you wish to respond that is OK, blast me and make fun of me that is OK. I do not wish to close your website or stop your postings, but as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ I ask you to question yourself, what is the fruit you bear? Matthew 7:16-20 You will know if your serving the Risen Lord or as an earnest man, looking to serve God, have you strayed from your calling as Peter.  Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. I?m sure you are a hard working gentleman who demands respect; I hope I have shown you that respect, always question yourself before God. And the more as we gain glory in our service to the King. 1 Corinthians 11:31-32 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Till He Comes,
    James

Dear James:

WHAT A CROCK!  Your are beside yourself with reeking vanity and self-righteousness and you are judging me?  You say, "I hope I have shown you that respect." Are you CRAZY?  Yours is the most disrespectful email I have received out of the last three or four hundred.

You say I am like that false prophet "Joseph Smith"--we have nothing in common other than we are both men.

You suggest that "SATAN is in me.

You accuse me of "judging others."

You suggest that I will be "condemned with the world."

You falsely suggest that I "DEMAND respect."

You as me to qauestion whether "I have STRAYED from my calling."

You smugly ask: "What is the fruit" of my ministry? Etc.

Here's an email I received a few hours ago:
    Ray,

It is almost a year ago that Jesus brought me to your site.
    The Lord put on my heart to come, and say thank you.
     For it was here the Lord started to do a mighty work (healing my eyes and ears) through you my friend, and this site.

The Lord put these scriptures on my heart to share with you. And to say Thank you.

[She then lists a dozen Scriptures expressing her gratitude for my site]

God Bless you Ray,
    In His Love,
    sandra

Here's another that I received at 6:59 this evening:

Ray,

I just wanted to thank you for your website.  Your papers continue to answer questions I have had over the years.  My husband has wondered did not feel a compulsion to become a member of any one church.  He had enough compulsion to do so for both of us!  I only wish that my husband would be more inclined to read.  He was steeped a lot more years than myself in any denomination, especially Catholocism as a child and I am not always able to answer his questions when we discuss scriptural errors made by theologians.

Again, thank you very much.  You have helped me to realize that I have not been crazy to think as I have.

Gina

I have received thousands of such emails the last few years, and also thousands like yours, unfortunately.  Many have turned to God and many and REturned to God after reading the material on my site. You, James, are way out of line and way out of your league. May God have mercy upon your mean-spirited holier-than-thou heart.
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.