bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rapists, Murderers?  (Read 6989 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Rapists, Murderers?
« on: March 29, 2006, 10:00:57 AM »

Ray,

You said in an e-mail to me that God doesn't MAKE rapist rape, murderers
murder etc. But then you turn around and say this?!

You--"God does not “allow� anything to happen: God is the ultimate CAUSE of all things that happen!"

What exactly are you trying to say? Are you saying that God created evil and  therefore, by creating evil, CAUSED the circumstances, and the rapist MADE THE CHOICE (but was not forced) as to rape the girl or not, based on those circumstances? If this is the case, then he could've Chose not to, correct?

You--"Make no mistake about it; Jesus Christ is present at every crime scene that ever was or will be"
[isn't this allowing?].

Thank you for straightening this out. --Marcus

Dear Marcus:

I have explained this many times, but there are few who can understand it.  God created man subject to VANITY (failure). God made mankind that way. It is absolutely stupid for theologians to deny it. God plainly tells us this in Rom. 8:18:25.

Man has naturally a natural mind, a mind of flesh, called in Scripture the "carnal mind" and it naturally HATES God and cannot keep His law (Rom. 8:7).

But if you or anyone does not even believe these Scriptures, why go further?  God made man is testerone. His natural inclination is to have sex with pretty women--OFTEN.

Then God turns around and tells man to not have sex with pretty women AT ALL--only in marriage.  God doesn't MAKE OR FORCE man to desire sex with women. Man desires that all on his own. Some men desire sex with children. God doesn't MAKE OR FORCED men to have sex with children.  Some men do it naturally. Are you following me?

God could stop all men from having sex with children.  But He doesn't. That's because God has a plan for the human race that involves humans doing things so horrible, that they will eventually learn to never trust their own heart and mind again. They must have faith and trust in God through His Holy Spirit.

All men would have sex with little children, if they grew up under the same circumstances as the men who do have sex with little childrfen. This is a sobbering thought that few theologians alive have ever contemplated for more than 2 and one half seconds.  And women have their particular natural inclination to commit horrible sins.  This is God's creation, not mine. This is God's plan with humans, not mine.  I can justify God in all His ways. Most can't. God will rectify and reconcile all things that has ever been committed.

God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 01:32:17 AM by Kat »

dogcombat

Rapists, Murderers?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 12:02:21 PM »

I think you missed the opening of Ray's reply, in which he quotes Romans 8:18-25.  Those verses tell how man, as like all creatures, was made subject to vanity.   It's easy to miss, when we try to discern spiritual things by our limited line of logic.  

How else will such people have their place in the Lake Of Fire, if they didn't serve their purposes as vessels of dishonor.  Ponder that for a bit.

Ches

YellowStone

Rapists, Murderers?
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »

Quote from: dogcombat
I think you missed the opening of Ray's reply, in which he quotes Romans 8:18-25.  Those verses tell how man, as like all creatures, was made subject to vanity.   It's easy to miss, when we try to discern spiritual things by our limited line of logic.  

How else will such people have their place in the Lake Of Fire, if they didn't serve their purposes as vessels of dishonor.  Ponder that for a bit.

Ches

No problem with that Ches, but please condsider the following:

Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,

What does this mean to you? I take it to mean that "this" book contains all of what is me. My Genetic Code (DNA) string would take a book (volume) to hold. We all have different genectic traits, and though we all fall victim to the same sins (per Romans 8:18-25) We will not all react the same way. The reason is that we are all not the "same" per the infomation contained in the book. (Psa 40:7)

That's all I was saying. I guess I was a little harsh (my post was deleted) and I do apologize to Ray and all.
Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.