bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4407 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:13:19 AM »

Dear Ray and Colleagues

I have been an active member in pentecostal church groups for years now, firstly in South Africa and now in Ireland. I play saxophone and flute in church groups.

I never could re-concile myself with the doctrine of eternal torture not even for one person.

When a friend let me know about your web-site and I had a look I suspected that I had found what I had been looking for for years and recently particularly praying for too.

I have been down-loading and devouring your material furiously. Life is so much sweeter now.

I don't have any questions yet but I might have once I have read a lot more. Really I am just writing to encourage you and to thank you for putting the material there.

I expect to be returning to South Africa soon, in fact to the town from which the message about your web-site came. I think I will kind of withdraw from church society for a while and go through more of your material "not conferring with flesh and blood" and then look to see who else has been drawn towards these truths as I don't want to "neglect the gathering together.....(Don't have my Bible with me)"

Also I expect to be reading the Bible with much better understanding from now on.

God is good.

Yours sincerely

Giles

Dear Giles:

We have a growing number of readers from South Africa (Ireland too--don't know where you will be by the time you get this). You could join our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page.  South Africa is a big place, but who  knows that there might be one or two like-minded believers in driving distance.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.