bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stick to Roofing  (Read 4473 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Stick to Roofing
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:15:51 AM »

Ray, it looks like you were too dumb to understand the bible so maybe you picked up some handbooks from the watchtower.  You should go back to roofing and leave the more mentally taxing tasks to the adults.  I am only 19 and I can clearly see the scriptural evidence for an eternal torment without any problems. Let me school you on the hell is by showing you some verses you should look up:
    Isaiah 66:24
    Matthew 13:42, 50
    Matthew 22:13
    Luke 13:24-28
    2 Peter 2:3-4
    2 Peter 2:17
    Jude 13
    By the way, I use a spanish Reina-Valera translation taken from the greek and hebrew. Its as good as a translation can get. You try to use a lot of words to cover up your stupidity but you talk in circles. You just throw emotionally rigged phrases about pregnant women  getting their eyeballs burned by a loving God. God's love does not limit or hinder his justice and God's justice requires him to punish sin(Romans 2:8-9). Even then, he condemns no one. We are all condemned by our actions and it is childish to blame God the way you do (Matthew 12:37).  I could go on for days debating your other stupid ideas about the Trinity, Revelation and free will but I'll let you tackle this one first.

P.S., don't be a coward and hide behind your 50 e-mails a day as an excuse not to reply. You don't roof anymore so I know you have time.

Dear Nameless:
    You're right: Your email is dated April 15, and this is Oct. 25. Yes, Nameless I have time to burn. I didn't get up until 3:30 a.m. and it is only 8:15 pm right now.  Yes I have time to burn. And I only have 688 unanswered emails to go. But you got me good, Nameless. I would not even attempt to counter your superb scholarship and academia.  Why you have in one short email totally destroyed my 2000 pages of research with but 8 Scripture reference. Marvelous scholarship.  What can I say?  And only 19 years old.  Wow!  Foolish, foolish me.  What was I thinking?  I should go ack to roofing.  You got me good.  Incredible!  Well, I know when to fold up my tent and and admit defeat.
    Sincerely,
    Ray
    PS   And only 19 years old, you say?  I would have guessed...........ahhhhhh.........12........maybe 12 and 1/2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.