bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gospels  (Read 4358 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Gospels
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:19:43 AM »

Dear Ray,
     Thank you so much for all you've helped me to realize.  Unfortunately I have begun to have some doubt about my faith.  There is the "gospel of Judas" which is making news, and I've read accounts from the gospel of Enoch for example that sound contradictory to the Bible.  My question is if you yourself have read any of these books, and what your take on them might be.  And is it true Daniel was told to seal up the mysteries of the apocrypha until our generation?  None of this sounds right.     
                                              ;               thanks
                                                                 -Brian

Dear Brian:

I receive countless emails on a regular basis asking me to read this or that book or asking if I have read this or that. People are fascinated with such books as "The Lost Books of Eden."  Sounds so mysterious and all.  I don't waste me time on such stuff.  Some have criticized me severely for my attitude on this saying that I need to read and understand these things in great detail or I will not be able to teach truthfully and with authority, etc., etc.  Truth is if I spent the rest of my life reading this kind of junk FOR SURE I will not have time to write any on our site.  Sorry, but I just don't have the time nor the inclination.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.