bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 4534 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:17:59 AM »

Hi L.Ray Smith
I came across your webside and really got a lot of answers.You fill in the "blank spots" in my life. You see I'm 60, and all my life I have had a hard time understanding if I really have a sound belief in God. Because it was always questioned. You have to be like us, or you're not saved! So, I never found a "home" in any church, or I might say, I can go anywhere and it's ok, but I feel it's not "my place".
My sister and brother in law is penecosthals. We always get into discussions, and quite often disagrees. He now is an evangelist.
I sent him part of your papers to read. It seem he don't understand, because he goes into offensive ..
Today though, he wrote me an e-mail as an answer ..saying between things that ..in China the christians there pray that there might be perseqution of the christians in europe !! because the christians have it too easy here (in europe). And he says "I think their prayers will come true, be answered. In fact I hope they wil!!!!
This statement made me unhappy. How can a man who believe in God want that to happen??
Shouldn't he wish for happiness for all people? To me God is GOOD!
I can't understand how he can wish for this..I thought of him as  a good man...and now he change...into this way of thinking!
Or am I wrong?

Kind regards

Svein
Bergen
Norway

Dear Svein:
No, I don't think you are wrong.  Most of the world is frustrated, and that includes being religiously frustrated. This is why there are so many who want to kill their fellow man.  It is going to get a lot darker before the dawn.  I hope that our material will continue to be inspiring to you.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.