bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Go Back to Roofing  (Read 4766 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Go Back to Roofing
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:24:52 AM »

I've been reading your personal "theology" of there being no such thing as hell. You read the bible right? Right. I think you need to go back to reading your source, which you claim is the bible. You can put up a web site about what YOU have come to know as "the truth", but you could very well be someone that Jesus warns us about. Known as a false prophet. If you look in Matthew 5 it says "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgement. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, "You fool!", will be in danger of the fire of hell." (Verse 22). Now that is the Lord speaking. That is a clearly example and a THREAT that there IS a hell and people DO go to hell. How can Jesus Himself speak about the very existence of Hell, yet you are trying to prove to the world it does not exist? I can already prove you wrong, just by one verse. Maybe you do believe that it exists, but you also thi nk people dont go there. Then why the HELL does it exist?  Hells too big just for Satan himself. If you truly are a believer, then you will believe that every word in that bible is the truth and is a promise. Also in Matthew 13 when Jesus is explaining the Parable of the Weeds, He says "As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and ALL WHO DO EVIL. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (verse 40-42).  God basically just said that in the end, He will weed out this world of all sin and also the WHO's (people), that do evil. They will be thrown in the fiery furnace where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth, also known as HELL. I sure hope that you aren't going to try and prove to this world that there's weeping and gnashing of teeth in Heaven?!? I'll keep going with the verses. 2 Thessalonions says that "He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of the Lord Jesus. They will be punished with *everlasting destruction* and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of His power." (Verse 8-9). I don't think it's possible to be shut out of the presence of the Lord in Heaven? Can you prove me wrong? Also, you should read Jude. It talks about the people that serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. The Devil truly exists as well. That cannot be proved false. Where does the Devil dwell then? Where is his home? He's a spirit. Just like Jesus is a spirit (heaven being His home), The devil is a spirit...wheres his home? where does he dwell? his dwelling is hell. Jesus literally went into hell himself after he died on the cross. I don't need to name anymore verses for you. But, maybe you should read the books of Jude and Revelation over again. You think no one goes to hell because G od saves us from "SIN AND DEATH!!!" as you wrote on your website. Yes, God saves HIS FOLLOWERS from SIN AND DEATH!!! He doesn't save EVERYONE from sin and death. What about those who are heathens? How can He save them from sin and death and place them in heaven if they dont even believe He exists!!! come on man, be serious. Your credentials are NOT the spirit of God. I'm straight up telling you, your wrong. Your beliefs are wrong and screwed up, mainly because you made them yourself. They aren't lined up with ANYTHING in the bible. Your beliefs are way off and you've made a fool of yourself, completely. You should just write your own bible and start your own acult because your in the same category as Mormons or scientology. You make up your own truth. You should spend your life spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ, rather then trying to prove Jesus Christ wrong. You are making of mockery of Him. I'd really be careful. I guess it's your goal to "expose those who contradict"...Once a gain, judgement does not belong to you...it's Gods. Oh, that's biblical too!!! I'm an 18 year old girl and I've completely shut you down with the TRUTH. I honestly, feel bad for you. Don't worry though, I'll pray for your salvation. By the way, your bible....Is a man-made one. It did not exist 100 years ago. It exists because people changed it to suite their own lifestyle and make excuses for their faults. Read the King James Version that has been around for hundreds of years.....and you'll see that everything I wrote in this letter, is truth. I will NOT let you turn around what JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF HAS REVEALED!!!

My suggestion, go back to roofing.

Dear Nameless:
    Wow!  Only 18 years old?  Wow!  I would have guessed 13........maybe 14.
    Save this email--you'll have a big laugh in the Kingdom.
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS   I'm not even going to suggest that your read my paper: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural."  Maybe in five or ten years.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.