bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anti-Christ  (Read 5538 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Anti-Christ
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:32:21 AM »

i bro. Ray, This is my 2nd. time emailing you. I absolutely love your site and I'm into my 3rd time thru it. My "beast within" felt uneasy at first but the Holy Spirit began to ease my heart and remove the doubt. I love our Saviour Y'shua even more now than before. Praise God for your obedience in creating this site.
 Two questions, 1. We don't have to look for an "Endtime Antichrist" then at all?,thats my understanding of your teaching. 2.When can you come for a visit out west,CA.OR.and WA.? Love to meet you and hear you in person. No hurry on an answer, I know you're busy. Numbers 6:24-26!    In Y'shua Ha Masiach
                                                                        Patrick

Dear Patrick:
There were "MANY antichrists"before the Scriptures were even written (I John 2:18), there are many now, and there will be many in the yet near future.  Sorry, but I don't have the money or the time to do much traveling.  I know this may sound hard to believe, but it would be a whole lot easier for a hundred people to come to ONE of my Bible Conferences, and for one of me to travel to A HUNDRED CITIES.  Just kidding.......
God be with you,
Ray

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:33:36 AM by parsonssc »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.