bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Rapture  (Read 5742 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Secret Rapture
« on: October 28, 2006, 09:51:13 AM »

I have been reading your study/paper on the Secret Rapture.......which I found to be quite compelling and useful. when I first heard about the Rapture at church - the sequence of events didn't add up and has always bothered me.

But...........I was hoping you would address Rev 3-10-11...."Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you form the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world...."

I hope you can respond either in an email or on your website.
    Thank you,

Diana
    May the Lord Bless You!

Dear Diana:
    Yes, you are absolutely right. I have quoted that verse (and other like it in Revelation)  till I was blue in the face about a half year ago, all to no avail, to a group of dissidants who don't believe that God protects His Elect from ANYTHING that is mentioned in the Book of Revelation, let along the REST OF THE BIBLE.  Our trials and tribulations and DAILY, not at the end of the age.  Should we be present at the Coming of the Lord in the time of great tribulation and world turmoil, for sure God's Elect will be protected.  The wrath of God of for the UNbelievers, not the Believers (I Thes. 5:9).
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.