bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heaven  (Read 5688 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Heaven
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:48:08 PM »

Hi Ray

I was talking to a friend about satan being evil from the beginning. I sited " you are from your father the devil".

My friend asked how could he be in heaven if he was evil. I suppose assuming that evil cannot exist in heaven with God.

Is there any relevance, or what does the Bible say concerning evils existence in heaven?

Dear Derrick:

The heaven spoken of in Rev. 12:9 is not a planet or rock way up in the sky in outer space. If it were, we would NEVER have to worry about Satan or his messengers and ministers.  How would Satan devour people from outer space.  How would we wrestle against wicked spirits in OUTER SPACE (Eph. 6:12)?  God does not reside WITH Satan. What fellowship, communion, has light with darkness? (II Cor. 6:14-15).  God and Satan do not live together on a planet called heaven in a galaxy far far away.

Sorry, but I don't have the time to write a whole paper on this subject.  Forget everything you ever learned about Christian doctrine except that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world, and START ALL OVER AGAIN.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.