bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Price for Rejecting  (Read 5343 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Price for Rejecting
« on: November 02, 2006, 10:37:31 PM »

Dear Gary:
I will make a few COMMENTS.........in your email:

Ray,

My point being that to deny the fact the we serve a Holy God who has setup guidelines for eternal paradise or damnation,

COMMENT:  The word or idea of of "eternity" expressed in a single word is nowhere found in the Hebrew or Greek Scriptures, and that is an absolutely, irrefutable fact.  See my paper: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural?

whom the bible has stated with just a few of the verses I've sent you, shows that there is a price for rejecting what Christ did on the cross.

COMMENT:  Yes there is, Gary, but I'll bet that you never considered for one moment that by what you are trying to teach me, YOU are doing that very thing--"rejecting what Christ did on the cross." Christ pay for not only our sins, but the "sins of THE WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).  Your eternity in hell rejects Christ's Sacrifice.  God sent and commissioned Jesus Christ "To be the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD" (I John 4:14).  Your eternity in hell "rejects" that Christ will accomplished His God-given commission, etc., etc., etc.

To say that Hell does not exist is like saying that God has never poured out his punishment to any one in  biblical times.

COMMENT:  That is a totally contradictory analogy, Gary. God never tortured ANYONE FOR ALL ETERNITY IN A HELL OF LITERAL FIRE "in biblical times," give me a break.

I too wish A LOT of "things" were different with regards to our lives on this earth and I too am the first to admit that I don't have all the answers but I do know that reading the scriptures (KJV) has shown me that there is a punishment waiting for those whom reject Jesus as their Lord. Call it what you will, Hell, Hates, pit, or damnation....

COMMENT:  Fine, but DON'T CALL IT ETERNAL, FOREVER, OR EVERLASTING, as that is total unscriptural and damnable heresy, Gary.

I feel that we as Christians should put more focus on the other issues that Jesus has taught,

COMMENT:  Gary, what you say sounds like so much pious, holier-than-thou religious platitudes. I try to focus on ALL THE VERY IMPORTANT ISSUES that Jesus taught.  And a very large part of teaching the gospel is to "expose those who contradict sound doctrine" (Titus 1:9).
    God be with you,
    Ray

like loving one another, not passing judgement on our fellow man, forgiving those who have hurt us, living a holy life with regards to Gods commandment and putting our faith into action by showing the people that we interact with day to day, what it is like to have the Love of God in our hearts. This world needs real believers in Christ, whom when the Holy Spirit speaks to those around us that we will be ready to share with them what Gods had done, through Christ Jesus in our lives and can do the same for them.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of discussing these issues with you,

Gary

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.