bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm really sorry...  (Read 4148 times)

Sorin

I'm really sorry...
« on: November 02, 2006, 10:39:17 PM »

... but I have to leave this forum [again]. And this time I may never come back. It's got nothing to do with you guys eighter.  So don't think that it was anybody here that caused me to leave. This is my own personal reason.

Farewell,
Sorin

JJ

Re: I'm really sorry...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:09:31 PM »

Farewell Sorin,  It was so pleasant to hear you on the forum (again), but whatever your circumstance,
situation, condition, and reason for leaving.........  I am SURE that God is in control and has a plan for
your life.  I believe I will never forget you-- I pray--  dear Sorin -- and wonder how you are doing
and what God is doing in your life in the future.   For sure, we will all meet again, in spirit, and all bow
together before our Creator Father. 
  See you then!   Take care and God be with you,   Jayle

gmik

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:45:44 PM »

I will be praying for you.  I have a soft spot for you and won't forget you.  Just don't ever leave Jesus.
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »

Sorin

I am so sad to hear this! :'(....We will always share the poetry thread....through you I was lead to see more and understand the deeper secrets of our God....

You have been a blessing

His Peace to you Sorin

Arcturus :)

dcfreedom

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 05:50:02 PM »

sorin i enjoyed all of your posts. it will be sad to see you go. i was able to get to know you a little by reading your posts. i am beginning to believe that you are somewhat like me. i wish we could meet. i think it would be very enjoyable. take care my brother and God speed to you.

brothertoall

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 08:59:10 AM »

Sorin my friend it truly sadens me to see you go. i too can understand how difficult it can be and I am slowly beginning to realize that God is doing in our lives what He knows is best for us and when it is all over He will have finished the work He has begun in us. We are being molded and created to be in His image.

Love to you my dear brother and friend,

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.