bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: See your ex in hell  (Read 6047 times)

Bill

See your ex in hell
« on: November 03, 2006, 12:41:09 AM »

Madeline

Re: See your ex in hell
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 01:38:55 AM »

I've never been married since I am only 19. But even if I got divorced, I wouldn't want to see my ex-husband being tormented in eternal fire. Let alone anyone tormented in eternal fire. :'(

Love,
Madeline

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 09:02:17 AM »

I've never been married since I am only 19. But even if I got divorced, I wouldn't want to see my ex-husband being tormented in eternal fire. Let alone anyone tormented in eternal fire. :'(

Love,
Madeline

Hi Madeline,

Thankfully none of us will, His glorious plan is ultimately all inclusive.

Praise Him!

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 09:04:35 AM »

LOL!

Oh yeah, Bill that is funny, in a twisted, demented kind of way  ;D

Thanks for the laugh,

Joe

buddyjc

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 04:03:31 PM »

Why do you think this is funny?  Should we be making fun of something like this? 

Sorry, I will not laugh.

NickyM

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 04:48:59 AM »

I think this picture is only mocking the damnable doctrine that people in heaven are "enjoying" to see their loved ones burn. This isn't meant to be taken so seriously. After all, hell isn't the place of eternal torment which many of modern Christendom believe.

vonmarschall

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 01:05:03 AM »

I agree.

This cartoon just shows how silly religion can be.  That people actually believe in this eternal hell of torture.  It is insanity.  It shows how Satan works in the world because what is considered a very "holy" belief system promotes an idea that is even more wicked than the nazis.  Truly horrific.

The good news is that this will never happen.  Maybe a hell believer will see this cartoon and come to their senses.  After all it is God's will that this cartoon was created AND that it was posted to this forum.  It was also His will that we all would react as uniquely as we have.

Man this God's will thing gets confusing at time.  ;-)

God bless all!

Chris

Falconn003

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 05:58:24 AM »

Only a hell believer would think this is not funny nor laugh at any possibility that hell might just exist...........

I find it not funny nor even a bit laughable , when people do not read the papers Ray has written ....especialy those on hell , and the lake of fire series.

Or for theat matter cannot not scriptualy prove that hell exists.......this old hoarse (pun intended) has been beatin to hell and back.

God bless
Rodger

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 11:29:17 AM »

Roger that ...er Roger!
Anyway....you've got to explain the graphic by your name....
reminds me of phantom of the opera!
what does it mean to you?
Joyce

Falconn003

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 03:29:55 AM »

Joyce

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Read my testament there i sort speak of it and leave it to the readers imgination.

:)

Mask is from Phantom of the opera, a deligthful story. i use it in the avatar as an anology of all the masks we wear.

A testament to the mask i no longer need to wear as i've seen my house built on sand fall.

God bless

Rodger

gmik

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 12:46:40 PM »

I agree.

This cartoon just shows how silly religion can be.  That people actually believe in this eternal hell of torture.  It is insanity.  It shows how Satan works in the world because what is considered a very "holy" belief system promotes an idea that is even more wicked than the nazis.  Truly horrific.

The good news is that this will never happen.  Maybe a hell believer will see this cartoon and come to their senses.  After all it is God's will that this cartoon was created AND that it was posted to this forum.  It was also His will that we all would react as uniquely as we have.

Man this God's will thing gets confusing at time.  ;-)

God bless all!

Chris

Ha.  I agree Chris!  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 20 queries.