bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Brother In Christ  (Read 4390 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A Brother In Christ
« on: November 05, 2006, 11:35:38 AM »

Look, I'm not going to argue you into believing that there is in fact a place called Hell. I'm not even going to tell you that you should.

You waste so much time with this website refuting one or two points, and in the end does it matter if the New testement tells you to tithe? Does it matter if Hell is figurative, real, or non-existent? Kind of, but now that you've spent years and years defending this one point, it doesn't anymore.

Meanwhile there are actual causes and people that need to be fought for out there, like the children in Uganda who are forced into the rebel army, the freedom of missionaries in places like China, Russia, and the middle east, the caretaking of the elderly and widows, the orphans in Romania, the list goes on. The point that Jesus loves and saves us from the punishment that we should have received is what you should be proclaiming, not some stupid petty point.

Stop wasting your time and do something for God. Arguing is not doing something, because God does not argue. God is love, and love is something we do, not just talk about. So if you're really a son of God, then your life will show love, not petty argument, which the Bible warns of.

Your brother in Christ,
    Andrew

P.S - I was having a quiet time, and I asked God this question. "God why do some people not go to heaven?" In the silence He told me, "Because they don't want to."

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.