bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Testament  (Read 4555 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
New Testament
« on: November 05, 2006, 11:34:40 AM »

Hi Ray,
I'm having a problem. I pray you can help.
Here it is:
I can't find where Jesus states anything about a New Testament, or to read your Bible to get answers to life's questions.
I do find where Jesus said He would send us the Spirit of Truth, who would tell us ALL things in truth.
Can you clear this up for me?
Thanks,
Don

Dear Don:
THE NEW TESTAMENT:  Jesus initiated the New Covenant:  Mat 26:28 "For this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

"Who also mas made us able ministers of THE NEW TESTAMENT; not of the letter, but of the spirit; for the letter kills, butt the spirit gives life"  (II Cor. 3:6).

Also see: Mark 14:24; Luke 22:20;  I Cor. 11:25;  II Cor. 3:6;  Heb. 9:15.

BIBLE ANSWERS LIFE'S QUESTIONS:  "All Scripture is given by insp;iration of God, and is profitable for DOCTRINE, for REPROOF, for CORRECTION, for INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS"  (II Tim. 3:16).

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but BY EVERY WORD  that proceedes out of the mouth of God"  (Matt. 4:4).

Act 20:32  "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of  his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified."
See also:  Acts 13:26;  Acts 10:36;  Acts 15:17; Rom. 10:17;  Eph. 5:17;  I Thes. 2:13;  Heb. 4:12;  I Pet. 1:13;
I John 2:5;  I John 2:14, etc., etc.

God be with you,
Ray

"...the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT and they ARE LIFE"  (John 6:63).

"

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: New Testament
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »

Dear Don:
You are so pathetic and  weak with holier-than-thou, selfrighteous, unscriptural, foolish nonsense.
I will make a few COMMENTS.....in your email and I will be glad to post it as you think you have done a
spiritual slamb-dunk on me...........

Hi Ray,
    You must have misunderstood my question.

COMMENT:  NO, I absolutely did not misunderstand your question. I misunderstood you two-faced hypocritical INTENTION for writing me.

I can't find where Jesus states anything about a New Testament, or to read your Bible to get answers to life's questions.

COMMENT:  Well, it is obvious that you didn't look very good.

I did find where Jesus said He would send us the Spirit of Truth, who would tell us ALL things in truth.

What you did was type into your references New Testament and sent me that results.
    So in return, I typed into my references covenant G1242 which is covenant, not New Testament.
    Nice Try Ray!

COMMENT:  It matters not whether one refers to the New Testament or the New Covenant--they both have reference to the GREEK SCRIPTURES, and no other body of literature on earth.  You may be the only person on earth who does not know what is meant by the "New Testament." Actually it is a "nice try" for me to help you. You are the foolish, not I.  You are the deceiver, not I.  You are "straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel," not I.

And so you, "...did find where Jesus said He would send us the Spirit of Truth, who would tell us ALL things in truth" did you?  Your very own words, are they not?  And did it help "...to get answers to life's questions" when you found "...where Jesus said He would send us the Spirit of Truth, who would tell us ALL things in truth?"  Maybe that went over your head, so let me try again:  I said, "Did it help "...'TO GET ANSWERS TO LIFE'S QUESTIONS' when you found '...WHERE JESUS SAID HE WOULD SEND US THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, WHO WOULD TELL US ALL THINGS IN TRUTH?"

And just WHERE did you READ AND LEARN that, Don, in the Koran or in THE NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES?

As for giving proper credit for using my material, I am merely following the example of Paul who had problems with people sending a "...letter AS FROM US..."  (II Thes. 2:2). He was therefore careful to show them how they would know that it was from Paul rather than from another:  "The salutation of Paul WITH MINE ONWN HAND, which is the toekn in EVERY EPISTLE: so I write"  (II Thes. 3:17).
    I'm out of here before I get angry with your evil nonsense,
    Ray

PS   Posted for all to read, just as you desired.

I have read all your letters and statements, and some emails. I have this problem.
    You did not answer my question, but tried to doop me.

COMMENT:  Don....who could ever "doop" anyone as clever as you?

But you can't doop the Holy Spirit of God, who is in me, along with Jesus Christ.
    That is the answer to life's questions. It is having God and Jesus living inside you, not reading a NEW TESTAMENT, or OLD TESTAMENT.
    The Apostles receivied the Holy Spirit, then they knew the TRUTH.
    You see, the Devil does not care if you read Bibles, but He does care if you have the Holy Spirit, and Jesus living inside you.
    Why? Because then you know the hole truth, and nothing but the truth.
    I do not curse or condemn you, because God told me you are just another one of His people, all of us are, doing what He wants you to do at this time. God is in control of ALL Things. But He placed Jesus Christ in charge of all things in this age.
    I just did to you as you have done to many. The word game! You know in your heart the word is covenant, not New Testament.
    I didn't know where you were coming from, God or the Devil until I read your policy on copying your postings. Then I knew! You poor thing.
    You see, those who belong to God and Jesus don't need credit for anything. They understand all blessings and cursings come from God, and don't need any credit, but give credit of all things to their Lord.
    You see, when you have God and Jesus living inside you, to lead and guide you, ALL of you preachers and whatevers are not needed. You are just a resounding noise like the others. But keep doing it, because God has you doing it just as He had me send yop this email to let you know, He is in control of you too.
    I understand this will not make your email postings, but that's OK. God knows why and that is all that counts.
    With Love
    Don

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.