bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PROMOTION TEST TODAY!!!  (Read 4159 times)

brothertoall

PROMOTION TEST TODAY!!!
« on: November 06, 2006, 09:14:35 AM »

Hello to you all,

I ask first of all that we ernestly pray for our brothers and sisters who are going through some rough times right now!Please put them first!!

After you have put them all first then please pray that God will guide me through this promotional test I have today at 9:00am eastern time. I have studied very long and I ask that you all pray that if it is God's will then I should pass this test and be in the top 3 in order to get an interview.

Thank you all and much love to you!!!

bobby(bob)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 09:15:22 AM by brothertoall »

gmik

Re: PROMOTION TEST TODAY!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:00:06 AM »

Wow.  Finally today!  That has been a long haul for you!  It is 8am here and I will be very happy to keep you in prayer.  God has been faithful to you and loves you.  I know you want His will in your life.  I pray you have peace when taking the test, take a deep breath, you have studied and done what you could, the rest is up to God. (I know you know this).
Let us know when you make the top 3!!! ;D

love,
gena

ps.  I NEVER get on the computer this early!!! I couldn't sleep!  Now I know why. 

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 01:01:07 PM »

Hello all,

Well I took the test and let me tell you, IT WAS VERY HARD!!! I am not feeling real confident right now and I just want to go off somewhere and cry my eyeballs out!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and Gena you are precious my friend!!

bobby

mongoose

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 02:20:20 PM »

Hang in there Bobby.  We'll keep praying for you.

Love ya,

mongoose

MG

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 04:01:59 PM »

I missed praying for the test, but my prayers are with you now.

jennie

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »

Bobby, my friend, I am just now reading your request alittle too late huh? I will pray that it will turn out just as you need it to. We all hold you dear in our hearts Bobby. Much love and prayers, Jennie

ned

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:52:43 PM »

Hi Bobby,
I've prayed for your acceptance of God's will. It may not always be what we want at the time, but you'll see - whatever the outcome, God's will, will be perfect!
My heart is with you.
Love,
Marie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »

Hi Bobby

It really is not a great thing to have to go through all that stress...if you do not get into the top 3 then you pass the test with God as you surrender to His will. If you do get into the top three then you still pass the test only on a perhaps lower rung....not to diminish the achievement....but it would be only part of His plan anyway.....

He will never leave nor forsake you......He is the keeper of your soul.....He knows the beginning from the end and I am writting this to me too............

His Peace to you Bobby

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.