bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: funeral  (Read 4245 times)

jennie

funeral
« on: November 06, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »

I'm coming to ya'll asking for prayers for my Michael. He has been called on to do an old gentleman's funeral. He doesn't really like having to do these things but has such a great heart he never refuses whatever he can do for someone else. Please pray that the words he speaks to this family will be of comfort and I know he will speak them with love. Fortunately this gentleman got to live a long full life, see his children grown and even his grandchildren.
The next thing is that we had a tragedy in our town yesterday. Around here most people farm or do mill work. A man was driving his tractor down the 4-lane highway to pick up a free roll of hay and he was killed. An S.U.V. topped the hill and never even saw the tractor until it was too late. The lady driving was pretty badly injured and such a sweet person, I know that she will never get over this accident. She is a young mother of a 5 year old little boy and I don't know yet about the charges and all. The poor man's family is just destroyed too. Please pray for them. I hope that in some way Michael and I can touch both these families even if only by praying for them. Much love, Jennie

iris

Re: funeral
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »

They will all be in my prayers.

Iris

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:31:13 PM »

Dear Jennie,

I am sorry to hear about the suffering you and your neighbors are presently experiencing, all of you will certainly be in my prayers.

Also, I am sure the Lord will give Michael the perfect words to speak at the funeral.

His Peace to you and yours,

Joe

jennie

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 12:37:44 PM »

Thanks so much for your prayers. Michael took some photographs of " back in the day" with him . He said the family enjoyed them very much. I had fixed a little picture book for him to take. It brought them back to remembering the happy years they had all spent together and even put some smiles on their faces. Thank you again for the prayers of all. Much love, Jennie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 06:05:48 PM »

Jennie

I don't know if I am too late but I do know Jesus can embrace in His Spirit all of you and give you His peace and Healing for He heals the broken hearted. May His peace stay and bless all of you.

Arcturus...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.