bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's will and your life  (Read 11412 times)

jennie

Re: God's will and your life
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »

Isn't it amazing how God does things!?! Through a bad wxperience He turned around and blessed you. It is also amazing that we turn to our Bibles during the "dark" times of life. Thank you Joe for being you and sharing your story! Much love, Jennie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 05:40:07 PM »

Joe

I was moved to  post your testimony to a friend in Korea.

Also.....These scriptures came to my mind after I read your post..

Rev 12 : 11  And they have overcome, conquered him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death, holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing.

Rev 19 :10....Worship God! For the substance of the truth revealed by Jesus is the spirit of all prophecy, the vital breath, the inspirration of all inspired preaching and interpretation of the divine will and purpose, ........

You show me divine will and purpose through your testimony Joe.

John 17 : 20 Neither for these alone do I pray, it is not for their sake only that I make this request, but also for all those who will ever come to believe in, trust in, cling to, rely on Me through their word and teaching...

Your words and teaching showing the Sovereignty of God and His love for you, inspire and encourage and are inspired Joe...........

Thank you

Arcturus  :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 07:49:07 PM »

Thank you all for the kind responses. All praise and glory go to Him! Who can ever say for sure where the circumstances He sets in our paths will take us along the way, ultimately we can always be comforted and assured that the path will lead to Him. What a wonderful God!

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

TRUTHSEEKER

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 11:18:21 PM »

What I did manage to gleen from my reading is that when we fall, or are tripped up, or pushed down, or lost in the wilderness is DO NOT LOSE FAITH, do not quit and most of all seek to do the very best in all situations while trusting in Him, for me at that time I really had no choice in the matter, I can see now He had me right where He wanted me.

That is such a powerful testimony Joe of how God just open doors for you in your life as you simply lived your life.  I thank God for you and how he's operating in your life.  I believe your testimony is a testament to what only God can do.  You've encouraged me emmensly.  Because, I've not lost faith I have been able to overcome a hurdle in my life just today.  My back was against the wall in that if I didn't pass this test it would be my third failure in a four year period.  By Navy regulations I would have to be involuntarily let go.  I was frustrated with that for a little while and to top it off I am just in a place in my career where I don't know if this is where God would have me or not.  God has given me the victory just today in my fitness test requirements as far as the Navy goes.  I pray that if it is God's will for me to succeed than please allow it to happen.  If not, then I will trust you with whatever comes my way.  He met me right where I was when I needed him.  Praise God.  This forum has really been a source on encouragment to me.  Thank you to each and everyone one of you that have provided me with your thoughts, words of encouragement, and insight into the word of God as He's given it to you.  God's blessings on each of your lives.

TRUTHSEEKER

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Joe what a great story! Just to read what God has done in your life has blessed me.
You have proved without a doubt (not that God's Word needs proving), that if you can take heed to this verse
Matt6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
all things will indeed be added unto you.

Truthseeker, I pray you would do as you suggest, and simply wait and lean on our Lord.
Live for Him and He will live in you.

Love,
Marie

Thank you Marie. I definitely intend too. 

Earlington
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.