bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am gland to be here  (Read 4337 times)

li ying

I am gland to be here
« on: November 06, 2006, 10:33:30 PM »

Hi everyone and thank you gene show me how to use the post, my name is Li Ying oversea Taiwanese from France, I am so happy that God leading me to be with all of you together to study the real truth of the knowledge of God and growing in love and truth to develops our characters to become his sons and daughters, I use to be a very activity missionary from the past with my ex-husband but during over 20 years long service in this certain missionary group we both found there have so many corruption scandals and hurting each other among them, here I don't need to mention any of them, but the good thing is God use them to teaching me to stick to the job and who is Jesus about even though I know many of their Bible teaching and rules dose not go with the word…to cut the story short, few years ago God told me out of them, in the beginning I had a little hard time with this idea because I am so afraid and so scare to be alone, and my physical so use to the way of the Babylon , well God’s way is not our way… suddenly my husband decided to leave this missionary group and after that he left me and all children to have a new life… it’s not easy for me but I go through it, as Ray mention 1Cor3:13 that fire which is test our faith and we must go through it and become “the powder”, “the clay” that  Jesus can remold us again
 today I read “ twelve God given truth to understand his word, I like to quote some part from number 5 which Ray made so neat that I can understand why God (the word) need to become the flesh among us to touch and understand our infirmity and by him we can overcome all things! I sorry may be my post a little bit too long, but I just want to share little bit of my background, so you can know who I am …. Thank you I love you in Jesus
 Li Ying   

Jesus had to be "made flesh.", Jesus had to "grow and wax strong" (Luke 2:40). Jesus also had to "overcome" (John 16:33). Jesus had to "suffer" and "learn obedience" (Heb. 5:8). Jesus was "troubled in His soul" (John 12:27).. Jesus got "weary" (John 4 6).. Jesus became "exceeding sorrowful" (Matt. 26:38). Jesus was so "hungry" that he was ready to die (Matt. 4:2).. Jesus got very "thirsty" (John 19:28). Jesus "wept" (John 11:35).. Jesus was acquainted with "sickness" (Isa. 53:3). Jesus said "I can of Mine Own Self do nothing…" (John 5:30). Jesus "was made sin" for our benefit (II Cor. 5:21).[/font]

andrevan

Re: I am gland to be here
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 03:43:51 AM »

Dear Li Ying

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your moving testimony with us. It is clear you've gone through some very difficult times, but have gained experience in the process. May God continue to shape and mold you, and may you grow strong here in fellowship and knowledge.

God bless you,
Andrevan.  :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »

Hello Li Ying,

Welcome to the Forum, thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to fellowshipping with you.

Joe

orion77

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 10:34:17 AM »

Hello Li Ying,

Welcome aboard, and it's amazing how different people from varying backgrounds are drawn by God towards the truth.  Look forward to your future posts.

God bless,

Gary

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 12:23:09 PM »

Hello Li Ying! And Welcome!! :)
Your post was very uplifting for me to read today...I am glad that you are here too! joyful 1 :)

lasohe

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 12:59:54 PM »

Hi li ying,

I like your perseverance. Be comforted that:

Rom 5:3  .........affliction works out patience,
Rom 5:4  and patience works out proven character; and proven character, hope.
Rom 5:5  And the hope does not put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit given to us;

Welcome, my friend.

lasohe

JJ

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 02:03:03 PM »

Li Ying,  Thank you for joining us and sharing some of your story and the verses about Jesus that Ray used in his paper.

From youth, I desired to become a missionary, but God had other plans for my life.  I can now see this as a very good thing, instead
of a rejection or shame.    Please share more of your life experience.  What is your life like now that you are no longer a missionary?
What are the ages of your children?   

It is very difficult  to perservere trials in this life, but it produces a sweet spirit and you seem to have that.   

It encourages me to hear from others around the globe that are experiencing, enduring, and overcoming different trials--
different, yet all for the same purpose:   to grind us to powder, wet us with His Spirit into a moldable clay
and then form us into vessels that will bring honor and glory to His name.   

Welcome, Li Ying!

Jayle

brothertoall

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum Li Ying and for sharing your testimony.

bobby(bob)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »

Hi Li Ying

Happy to see you joining us.

I enjoyed your insights into how Jesus suffered and gave Himself up to be our sin offering. He was the spotless Lamb sacrifice for our scarlet sins. How wonderful that God sent Him to shed His blood for us and lay down His life for us.

We all love Him and you are with family here

Arcturus   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.