bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 5263 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question
« on: November 07, 2006, 10:24:57 PM »

Hi Ray,

Thanks for all your help. I hope all is well with you and yours. I read in one of your reponses to an email that the reason God created all of this in the first place was because he was lonely. When and if you have the time I was wondering where in the scriptures I could find where it states this. Thanks again and take care.

Hala

Dear Hala:
You are the second one to ask me about that. I will tell you what I told them. I think that "lonely" was a bad choice of words. I had rather said God was "alone," rather than loneLY.  "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me"  (Isa. 45:5).  "Unto thee it was showed that you might know that the LORD He is God; there if none else beside Him" (Deut. 4:25).  "For who has known the mind of the Lord? or who has been His counsellor" (Rom. 11:34).

But God has a soluton to His being alone in the universe:  "Let us make [be making] man[kind--humanity] in OUR IMAGE...." (Gen. 1:27).  "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My SONS AND DAUGHTERS, says the Lord Almighty"  (II Cor. 6:18).

"For in Him we live, and move, and have our being [exist]; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also HIS OFFSPRING"  (Acts 27:18).

"And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subjecte unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be ALL in All"  (I Cor. 15:28).

"And I heard a great voice out of the heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God HIM SELF SHALL BE WITH THEM, and be their God...I will be his God, and HE SHALL BE MY SON"  (Rev. 21:3 & 7). Etc., etc.

God will no longer be alone.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.