bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings from South Africa  (Read 4214 times)

Wesco_5

Greetings from South Africa
« on: November 08, 2006, 08:57:52 PM »

HI THERE...... PPL

hillsbororiver

Re: Greetings from South Africa
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »

Greetings back at you from South Florida  ;D

Welcome to the Forum Wesco,

Joe

Wesco_5

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 09:02:18 PM »

SORRY I DIDNT GET TO FINISH INRODUCING MYSELF....

My name is Wesley and i am a dear friend of Bazleroux... My beloved brother in the LORD!

Isa 41:8  But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend;
Isa 41:9  you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off";
Isa 41:10  fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isa 41:11  Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
Isa 41:12  You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
Isa 41:13  For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
Isa 41:14  Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I am the one who helps you, declares the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

May Christ be formed in US at ALL cost!!!!

In Him who IS Faithful...

Wez

Wesco_5

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 09:04:05 PM »

Thank you hillsbororiver ...  ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 01:53:22 AM »

Hi Wez

The great thing is, all costs have already been paid ;D  We can pay for nothing because we have got nothing. We don't even have Jesus! Jesus has got us!..... :D

Christ will be formed in us. It is already happening now via God's judgment on his Church now or it will be completed later in the White Throne Judgement.   ;D

Welcome to this place of comfort, peace, learning and love. Everyone here reflects that part of Christ that is unique to and in them. It is wonderful to be here.

Arcturus   :)

brothertoall

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 09:10:11 AM »

Welcome to the forum my friend and I live in Ohio.

bobby(bob)

Wesco_5

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 11:13:47 AM »

Thank you for all your friendly Greetings....

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.