bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, James here  (Read 4567 times)

jamesnw

Hi, James here
« on: October 31, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been around reading Ray's articles for a few years now, and have even preached on the topics (to friends and family - I'm not a person who backs down easily when I know the truth). In one case I was able to confort a woman who lost her daughter, by letting her know the truth. She started to understand and believe, with a greater sense of peace.

Thanks Ray.

8)

On another note, I've been working on a searchable article tool (web based of course) for Ray's articles - and perhaps even tie it in with the forums somehow. I'm a little pre-occupied with my own business at the moment, but I hope to finish it soon.

hillsbororiver

Re: Hi, James here
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »

Hello James,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please feel free to post any thoughts or questions as there are many here who will enjoy fellowshipping with you.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 05:31:51 PM »

Hi James,

When your eyes are opened, you just want to share this truth with everybody.
But most are not receptive.
The fourm is a good place to share,
because you will find people here, who want to discuss the truth.

A tool for searching Ray's articles would be great  :)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

orion77

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 08:57:48 PM »

Hello James,

Welcome to the forum and good to see you start posting.

God bless,

Gary

gmik

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 01:12:47 AM »

Welcome James.  I am looking forward to your posts as I have only been here a year. "Reading Ray for a few years" will make for interesting reading.

gena ;D

brothertoall

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 08:59:44 AM »

Hello James and welcome to the forum. I am glad you are here my friend.

bobby(bob)

buddyjc

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 12:49:43 PM »

Hi James,

It's good to have you here.  Love the avatar.

Blessing to You,
Brian

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 11:10:10 AM »

Hi James

The truth does set us free. I believe that those who are receptive are those God has prepared for His light and I believe that is why any of us and all of us are here. I agree with Kat that there are many, that are still accustomed to the darkness......and when exposed at first to the light...they find out that they are light sensitive. ;D  I have seen people get a fright and run to get deeper under the blanket of the dark. I have known others to feel annoyed and you just have to read some of the reponces to Ray from detractors to see that some can get the Saul spirit of persecution on them! ;D...

I am learning the truths that are being revealed to me here. I desire to have every lesson and every insight fully assimilated and integrated into my very being and for me, the Forum is where I am getting the work out.  so that I may learn to communicate in a spirit of fellowship with others. For me this requires much exercise and training. Paul himself took three years so I do not feel so bad. I think Jesus only began His ministry at thirty years old even though He was found at twelve years old, answering and teaching  learned theologins in the Temple. 

I do not know what Gods timing is for any of us and much less my own....but I can say this...it is wonderful that you have joined and that alread you have been instumental to extending the truth out there to a poor hurting soul.  On this Forum, Sandy more recently, came out, and responded to heresy being taught in Mystery Babylon and those that responded showed that we enjoyed the manner that contradiction was exposed..... :D

For myself, I am painfully aware of the Persecution that can come against one who is the light on the hill. We have to have the salt too, in order to not be snuffed out by the hords in darkness that would like to stampede and destroy our precious pearls of wisdom, snuff out our light and make our salt without taste!...I find that it is no small thing to be in this Forum. For me it is like being trained in Light, Salt and Pearls.....its all here.... :DWelcome! :D

Arcturus    :).....

jamesnw

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »

Thanks everyone.

@Arcturus: Salt, other than disinfecting and purifying, adds taste to tasteless foods, bringing the natural flavors alive. ;) Salt does so many great things - I'm glad to be a grain in the shaker. ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:30:12 PM by jamesnw »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:32:53 PM »

A beautiful perspective James

Thank you!

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.