bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Audio Teachings.  (Read 4833 times)

andrevan

Ray's Audio Teachings.
« on: November 09, 2006, 02:51:00 AM »

Dear All

I wanted to share with you how Ray's studies are blessing us with the knowledge of God.

As some of you know, my wife was suffering from depression, in part fuelled by the false doctrine of hell and Choo Nam's "carnal worship" get you to heaven. Anyway, she is doing MUCH better now! We have been listening to Ray's bible study audio and the Mobile conference audio that I downloaded. Excellent stuff, we're looking forward to future bible study audio!

Everyday my wife shares with me how her understanding of God is growing and how her faith is being strengthened, she enjoys listening to Ray as do I  :D .
This is an excellent grounding for working through the Lake of Fire series, which we are going to do together. My wife is understanding most of the teaching straight away! Thanks and all credit to our Father God!

I could not help myself, I had to share it with my brothers and sisters here on the forum, also many of the forum discussions have been a help to us, God bless you guys! I have not yet had to post a query about something, as every time I find the answer here on the forum.  ;D

Love and the peace of God to you all.
Andrevan.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 02:56:24 AM by andrevan »

YellowStone

Re: Ray's Audio Teachings.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:06:27 AM »

Andrevan, that is great news :)

May God continue to draw you both closer to him and that the truth will finaly set your wife free from the heretic teachings of the "church"

Thanks so much for sharing your walk with God.

Love to you both,

Darren

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »

And the truth WILL  set you free! ;D

That is so great!  Thank you for sharing....

Arcturus :)

andrevan

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »

Thanks Darren and Arcturus. As Ray said, when you find a truth hold onto it and don't let go. So many bad teachings in the church over years tend to persist for awhile in the mind and I have to bring these truths to the front everyday just to combat these false teachings. It is interesting now going through the Scriptures again in a new light, everything is fitting together better. Thanks be to God.

God bless!
Andrevan.

PKnowler

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 01:07:19 PM »

Where would I find Ray's audio teachings?

Thanks, Paula

M_Oliver

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 10:09:19 PM »

Where would I find Ray's audio teachings?

Thanks, Paula

In the Introduction and Anouncements Section...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.