bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray  (Read 4249 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray
« on: November 09, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »

Dear Ray,
I have just finished reading "who is the beast" in your lake of fire series. I beleive the things you are saying because God started to remove me from the "church" and show me how much sandy foundation i stood on a year ago. Though your writing might leave a bad taste in the mouth, it becomes sweet in the belly to those who have the privelege of beleiving the report of the Lord.
When you spoke about the beast being in us, i had been reading 2 Thess.2:3-4.It tells us that the man of sin opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God and sits in the temple of God (which we are!) as God. This coupled with the description of what we fight against that is within us as expressed in 2 Cor.10:5, led me to realise that the man of sin is within us, part of us and simply put, is us. 
2 Cor 10:5
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

The man of sin is one of the 2 members that constitute us and wars with our spirit. We are told by Paul that evil is present with us (Rom.7:21).

I thank you, for when i hear a spiritual voice like your own, not only do i realize that there are many other knees who have not bowed to Baal, but i more importantly receive comfort that i am priveleged to be chosen to beleive the truth. Many churches in Nigeria has in the past years adopted and imported the prosperity messages mainly from the american churches. I count myself priveleged not to have woken up of my own accord, but pulled out by the grace of the Lord from beleiving a set of doctrines sweet to the flesh yet poisonous to the spirit. I pray you will be comforted by the comfort by which you have comforted me.   

Ladi
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Ladi:
We are glad that you can receive our message over in Nigeria. The Internet is a marvelous way to reach far away places.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.