bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Many?  (Read 9208 times)

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Re: How Many?
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »

Thats a keeper!! :D
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Ray-Ray

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 11:04:42 PM »

come to find out through revelation the bulb was not bad after all .somebody was supposed to pay the light bill  .The night the light,s went out in Ga.   peace Ray-Ray   p.s. BOb just said dad gum it! lol

Samson

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »

Ha Ha Craig,

Are you sure were not State Workers or Federal Employee's; ;D, maybe we would do better if we had the Three Stooges help us with those light bulbs;  ;)

Samson.

joyful1

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »

my brain has been so fried lately....I fell for this joke all over again! I laughed and laughed.....and then I scrolled down and saw my name a couple of times as it has been "revisited" over the months....and then I laughed more at myself than at the joke!!!! eheheheheoeahaahaohohohohoh!!!! ahahahahahaaa!!!

joyful1

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2008, 08:38:18 PM »

8)
I just had a BRIGHT IDEA!!! :::::lightbulb comes on!:::::

I could go back and re-read all 706 of my posts here at BT and probably learn a whole lot of neat stuff!!! ooooohhhohohhhhhheheheheheheehaahahahaha!!!!

Gina

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 12:58:57 AM »

What happened to all those who kiss up to mods? :)

onelovedread

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »

How many questions does Ray ask here?

Dear Ian:  Don't try to limit God.  You cannot put God in a corner or find a way to render Him
ineffective. You really are allowing your emotions to get the best of you on this.  There is no
logic nor benefit to the questions you are asking.  No matter what the answer would be, how
would it help you?  How would it make God a better or worse God?  People have been
coming up with such inane questions as long as I can remember.  I have been asked:

"Why, if God exists doesn't He CEASE to exist?"  What possible point can there be to
such a question?  It has no redeeming value whatsoever.  And this one has been around
for thousands of years:  "Since God is Almighty and can do anything, can He create a rock
so big and so heavy that even He cannot lift it?"  Again, tell me what possible sense is
there is trying to push God into an supposedly inescapable position where He would be
Damned if He does and Damned if He doesn't!

It's kinda like the person who asks:  "Have you stopped beating you wife yet?"  No matter
how you answered, you are damned.

So, "Can God make eternity end?"  NO

"Can God kill an immortal?"  NO  But why would He even want to?  What is the point?

"Can He unring a bell?"  NO  But what if He could, what would it prove.  You really, REALLY,
need to get this nonsense out of your head!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.