bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Darwin  (Read 14525 times)

eutychus

Darwin
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 03:32:37 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
Chuck,

Why in the world would you even post it in the first place? I read about half of it and that was enough for me!!!I am sorry Chuck but you started all this with that nonsence!!! What were you expecting to get out of all that jargen? You opened yourself wide open for that one!!!
My son likes to use this one:
DON'T BE HATEN

bobby

see bobby,

here is the problem,
i posted it it and everyone automatically assumes i beleive it.

but the fact remains, and i have posted this before, what we see is not what is there!!!

if a galaxy is a million light years away, the light takes a million years to get here.

i like intellegent disscussions.  and if one cant post something and get intellegent mature feedback, whats the use, am i now a wolf?? a heritic because i posted from wikpedia??? am i looking for the approval of men?

I HATE No ONE

eutychus

Darwin
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
chuck

You and your revolving door, again i failed misearably to even have a decent correspondance with you.

Like the toothache one seems unable to cease from pressing their tongue against..........Any one know a good dentist.  :wink:

And yet your the one who insisted i ALWAYS twist words and always ARGUE...........

I'll go count those nutts again.

Now lets see...who is # 1...errr...were is #1.  :wink:

Rodger

:-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|=

prove it, where did i revolve and i will gladly appologize
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.