bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do you perverse the gospel?  (Read 5773 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Why do you perverse the gospel?
« on: November 10, 2006, 09:51:08 AM »

Dear Ryan:
I will make a few COMMENTS in your email...................

About hell again, why would Jesus speak of hell, if it didnt exsist.

COMMENT:  Jesus NEVER said the word "hell" during His entire ministry. Bibles use the word hell, whereas the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts never once use the word "hell."

He says For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son whosoever believes in Him shall not PERISH but have ETERNAL LIFE.... eternal life and perish are opposites, therefore perish means go to Hell.

COMMENT:  What kind of unscriptural nonsense is that?  There is no word for "eternal" in the Scriptures (read my paper: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural?").  And if 'life and perish are opposites,' how pray tell, do perish therefore "mean GO TO HELL?" Give me a break.

Also, the parable of the rich guy and the poor beggar, where even the dogs licked his sores... The rich guy went to hades while the beggar was carried to abrahams side in paradise,

COMMENT:  Excuse me!  Abraham's bosom is not paradise, neither do the Scritpures say that Lazarus went to paradise. You are making this stuff up as you go.

and the rich guy called across the chasm, come dip ur finger in water and wet my toungue, this was shaol,

COMMENT:  NO it wasn't. You just got done saying it was "hades," and now you changed it to "sheol." And why would there be a chasm of WATER in sheol?

the holding ground until Jesus died on the cross, then He emptied shaol into heaven and hell.

COMMENT:  Oh really?  And do you have a few chapters and verses on that?  How about ONE verse?  NO?  I didn't think so. That is stupid Christian theology and has no basis in fact or Scripture.

Revelation 20:14  Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.       

COMMNENT:  And this has something to do with the pagan doctrine of "hell," does it?

Another thing i just relized, if "For the wages of sin is death" is just death there its still thrown into the lake of fire...

COMMENT:  Of course--"The last enemy destroyed [being abolished] is DEATH" (I Cor. 15:26).
Then death and Hades

I will pray for u

COMMENT:  NO, u pray for u
God be with u,
me

Just remember this:

Revelations 22:2 He who testifies to these things says, " Yes I am coming soon." So be ready to account for your actions to God.
--
God Bless, Ryan
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 06:05:21 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.