bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Witnessing  (Read 5378 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Witnessing
« on: November 10, 2006, 09:56:55 AM »

I am the last person on earth that my past friends and family wants to hear my say a single word to where God is concerned because they all say that I was the devil's Child and that I was hell bound, but I have news for them all the spirit of the lord touched my heart and lives inside me now and I have been burdened for some family members. when I tried to tell them about God and how wonderful church was this is what was said to me: If I could show him proof that its not a really good made up novel by some people who really never existed then he would take the time to listen and hear me out but all his life he had church pushed down his throat and really don't believe in any of it that it is all in the mind that when we die we are put in the ground and that is it that there is no after life or nothing its just over. the bible was just a really good made-up story
    I am open to suggestions of a way to go to him with some kind of answers for these questions and proof enough to touch him in some way or another
    before it is too late

It is never TOO late. There is nothing you can do to convince him that the Bible is true. God can convince him in a heartbeat. Let you example of righteous living be a proof of what you believe.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.