bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Acts 15  (Read 5846 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Acts 15
« on: April 03, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »

My friend, I am not sure where you are getting your interpretation of Acts 15. I see nothing of the discussion of tithing. In fact, quite the opposite of your statement, it seems to affirm the Law of Moses save for the act of circumcision. Paul states that circumcision is an unnecessary yoke upon the gentiles. He never mentions tithing.

And, Jesus himself, in Matthew 5:17 points out the he came "not to change the law, but to fulfill it". That does nothing to remove tithing from the plate either.

May God bless you and guide you.

Mark
Dear Mark:
"But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, AND to command them to KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES.

Tithing was part of the "law of Moses."

They all agreed in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit that they would NOT "command them to keep the law of Moses [which included the law of tithing]."

I know that you can't see it and I know that you don't believe the Scriptures, but that's your problem, not mine.
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.