bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comma  (Read 6694 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Comma
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »

You stated that the original manuscripts did not use punctuation. So who gets to decide where that comma goes? Just curious, because where you put helps out your argument and where it is in all the Bibles I have seen helps those trying who are oposing you. The reason I want to know is because I having a discussion about this with a Preacher.

Thanks
TD

Dear TD:
You will never ever ever win an argument with a Christian preacher. If the thief went to a place called paradise which is interpreted to be heaven, then tell your pastor that this verse would contradict HUNDREDS of other plain Scriptures.
Example: The soul is mortal, not immortal (Ezek. 18;4 & 20). Dead people must be resurrected before they will ever live again. Jesus did not go to heaven on "that very day" seeing that He was dead in the tomb until Sunday morning. After His resurrection He told Mary that He HAD NOT AS YET ASCENDED to the Father, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.  So put the comma where you will, but you will contradict HUNDREDS of Scriptures if you try to get the thief into heaven BEFORE resurrection, BEFORE judgement, etc., etc.,etc.

God be with you,
Ray
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 12:58:25 AM by Kat »

Kevin

Comma
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 09:04:26 PM »

Could this be TD Jakes? noooooo

Falconn003

Comma
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:07:26 PM »

Kevin

No way it could be TD Jakes does not use punctuation, nor is he puntual heck niether is all of TBN and christiandom for that matter... :wink:

Rodger

Sorin

Comma
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 10:38:29 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
Kevin

No way it could be TD Jakes does not use punctuation, nor is he puntual heck niether is all of TBN and christiandom for that matter... :wink:

Rodger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodger you crack me up sometimes!!

Kevin

Comma
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »

TBN---Total Babylon Network

Sorin

Comma
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »

Tis true. ^

Isabell

Comma
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 11:59:42 PM »

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 12:45:52 AM by Isabell »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.