bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Arguments  (Read 9654 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Great Arguments
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:01:04 PM »

Good Show Ray,
However. Jehovah cannot and will not bring all to repentance, because we are not robots predestined, but have a choice.  God cannot lie, he says the wicked will be destroyed at Armageddon's lake of fire the second death.  So we are correct Ray, maybe you should witness through the Koran.
(Hebrews 11:18) It is impossible for God to lie.
(Revelations 20:15) Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire.
(Matthew 7:13) Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it.   >>>Everyone is not going to repent.

That's not hard to believe!  Albert

Dear Albert:
Neither you nor the Jehovah's Witnesses have the slightly clue as to what you are talking about. You throw phrases around as though there really is any such nonsense in the Scriptures.
I will give you a THOUSAND DOLLARS if you can show me "Armageddon's Lake of Fire." That is sheer unscriptural poppycock, Albert.  Who says that those who go to destruction cannot repent and be saved in Judgment?

Who? Where?  That is man-made Christian nonsense. Jesus came to SAVE THAT WHICH IS LOST (destruction is translated from the very same Greek word as "lost").  Don't try to teach, because you don't have at least an elementary undersanding of the Scriptures.

You don't even know what judgment is for. What it accomplishes.  God can bring anyone to repentance in less than five seconds.  Where did you ever come up with "free choice?"  There is no such thing as "free will." It is unscriptural nonsense. Read my 120 pages of Scriptures proving man has no free will, but God's Sovereign will controls all of man's rebellious wills to the contrary. Then write me back and give me one Scripture that supports a human will or choice that is independent of the sovereignty of God. This doctrine is BLASPHEMY,  Albert, and the Jehovah's Witnesses and Christians worship this idol of the heart when it is in reality one of the most gross evils of the human carnal mind and spirit.

There is not a nickel's worth of difference between the JW's and Catholics and Protestants. They all believe ninety percent of each others doctrines. Albert, READ the material on my site and learn, or go about your business.

Ray

Falconn003

Great Arguments
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »

Enough with the labels , title and names of denonmination already..... :roll:

Rodger

rvhill

Great Arguments
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:19:14 PM »

>>>Everyone is not going to repent.

then what about this verse?

Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' " [ Isaiah 45:23]

love_magnified

Great Arguments
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 09:31:56 PM »

Here is the response you will get: "By then it will be too late." Would that they could believe the truth: when they confess his lordship, then they will obey him as their Lord and serve him thenceforth.

Sorin

Great Arguments
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:31:58 PM »

Quote from: rvhill
>>>Everyone is not going to repent.

then what about this verse?

Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' " [ Isaiah 45:23]

You know what they make of that verse RV? well brace yourself because it's sheer BLASPHEMY !!!

" Well that just means that they will all bow down to Jesus before they get
thrown back into hell "

or something of that nature.

It's really, really sick the Christian doctrine, it is.

Falconn003

Great Arguments
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »

Sorin

WOW that is the 1st i heard said like that.......OMG the utter stupidity envolved in coming up and believe such nonsense.

Boggles the mind i tel ya !!!

Rodger

Andrew

Great Arguments
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 12:41:57 AM »

He's right! More than once I've pointed that scripture out and then asked "now, what is God going to do, look at some clock on his thone and say "you're to late, bye""?

It's interesting the reactions I get.

dogcombat

Great Arguments
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »

Good Morning to you Bobby,  I don't think after reading Albert's e-mail to Ray, that he would qualify as "head start level incompetent".  Oh well, God have mercy on his soul (and ours too)

Ches

Kevin

Great Arguments
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 01:56:44 PM »

Hello Bobby, I know what you are talking about with family members. My mom died 9 yrs ago and it became a holy war. My whole family is catholic and at the time I was in a non denominational church. I was very anti -catholic if you know what I mean. Now I look back and all denominations are really the same. It is a very sore subject now to talk about God to them. All I can do now is pray for them.

Steve Crook

Great Arguments
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 10:32:48 AM »

I think it honestly goes hand and foot for us all. So, we know some truths of the Truth which is Christ. We should, when the Lord lets us know, be testifying to everyone around us (everyone being the Christian world) of the things we have "seen".

I can see such justice in the Lord letting the "bent-on-hellers" know what they've condemned too many to. What if were ressurrected into a judgment that was our own. What if we thought lots of folks were going to hell for this or that, but we ended up there.

Why does this go hand and foot for all? Well, the Lord knows all of our hearts at every given moment of our God given breath. So, if it is His will that I believe in Hell , at this moment of time in my life, and I think it is the Lord who sent me out on this Great commission to tell all sinners, Why am I not doing that with all my TIME? Most Christians can not, RATHER WILL NOT give you an answer. They just stare me down.

Always show them how physical they really are. Use a physical burning house as your example.

"So, this house is burning as you are walking past it. There are people yelling in and out of the windows to help them escape this fiery hell hole they are in. Would you help them in ANY WAY possible?" Most folks always say something like, "Yes, I'd help if I had a way."

"So, if you would help that person physically out of that physical house, why don't/won't you help all those sinners you see who are going to spend all ETERNITY burning and yelling and suffering, with just a little of your time, and WARN them of the incoming dangers to their lives?" It is amazing but most folks will then say something like, "Well, I can't know who is saved or not already just by looking at them, and that's a lot of work, I"VE DONE IT, and the Lord already knows their condition, so he'll send those who need help to me." I tend to think that's gonna be hard sitting on the sofa at home watching T.V.

I think it is hand and foot for us though too. We learn some Truths and are MORE accountable to tell folks of those truths. Others are there for our benefit so that we know who is who. We are to testify against, not witness to, those who the Lord has placed in front of us who speak those lies. It all comes down to if we are believing our Father is in control of all or not. Many stripes and few stripes. How many stripes you get is up to what YOU choose to do with what YOU'VE been given as truth.

I don't think the Lord wants any of us on our behinds doing nothing, and for me, that is the worst "Christian" of all, the ones who are doing NOTHING at all. At least hell-thumpers who are active in what they believe to be true, are much more respectable to me, than those who go into a service every set number of days, pay a tithe, and leave cause their "duty" is done. We need to be producing fruit of the spirit, and I do not believe that just happens reading the scripture on your own in a closet. We should be testifying to those in the Church of her ways, and letting the Lord put more of the elect in our paths to help along their way on their walk. Of course, that's all just my opinion.

Later all.

Falconn003

Great Arguments
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »

Bobby and steve

Yes sirs  my point exactly. you guys keep doing this and i will not have to post no more.......lol

Ya mind readers....by the way what are the lotto numbers ???

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.