bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CNN Headline News - ALJAZEERA  (Read 5997 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
CNN Headline News - ALJAZEERA
« on: November 15, 2006, 08:09:35 AM »

I've had the flu for three days and borderline miserable. So I've been up most of the night listening to the radio.

I just heard about a program I think everyone here should watch tonight (Wednesday 15th) on CNN Headline News at 7PM Eastern (repeats at 9PM Eastern).

It's a Glenn Beck special about the extremist agenda and from what I heard on the radio it concerns Iran and their intentions to kill hundreds of millions of people to fulfill their prophecies.

Here's a link: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/beck.extremistagenda/

Too bad CNN is not airing this on their major channel or international channel.

In exactly one hour (6:AM Central) ALJAZEERA starts broadcasting in the US in English on the T5 satellite. I understand it will be streamed on the Internet, but I don't have a link.

If anyone has a KU dish here is the data you need: Tran Freq: 12000  -  Symbol Rate: 20000  -  Horizontal.

Dennis

Patrick

Re: CNN Headline News - ALJAZEERA
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »

Thanks, Dennis.
Hope you start feeling better soon.

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 01:13:53 PM »

:) ditto from me as well, Dennis--
we used to watch Glen Beck every week--but lost our satellite/cable recently--I'm going to ask our neighbor if she'll tape this show for us, however--
he was always interesting to watch--my question is this--
how do you jive the end time scenerio that Beck says is unfolding before our eyes right now....with what you've learned at bible_truths.com?
 :) just curious!
joyce

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 01:26:38 PM »

we used to watch Glen Beck every week--but lost our satellite/cable recently--I'm going to ask our neighbor if she'll tape this show for us, however--
how do you jive the end time scenerio that Beck says is unfolding before our eyes right now....with what you've learned at bible_truths.com?
joyce

Don't know Joyce, never watched Glen Beck before. But from what I heard on the radio this morning the show should be good.

Dennis

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 03:16:37 PM »

joyce

Hi Joyce,

I listen to Glen Beck occasionally and his Revelation/end times scenario mirrors the stuff you will find in the denominations, it is all about looking out at signs and wonders rather than within the heart of believers.

Actually I do not listen to much of my old talk radio political buddies ever since the material on Bible Truths began to sink in, I used to be a political animal and listen to talk radio and the 24 hour TV news stations, yell at the television and get worked into a blathering frenzy.

Back to Glen, he is a witty, talented guy who was a wonderboy Disc Jockey superstar at the ripe old age of 18, success came easily and very soon, so did excess. He was (his own words) an "alcoholic coke head" who spiralled out of control through his 20's and beyond, by his 30's after losing his wife, his job and many friends he was introduced to the Morman Church and his recovery began and apparently continues.

His comeback as a talk radio host began right here in Tampa, I believe it was 1999. He was the drive home (4PM - 7PM) personality, after a slow awkward start he found his stride and had a hilarious and very popular show. His career took off after 9/11/01 when he would do monologues about America and it's spirit, catching the attention of National Syndicators who offered him a national show, he now has the 3rd most popular talk radio show in the country as well as a nightly program on CNN.

That being said I really like his wit and personality but I believe his Revelation stuff is off the "mark"  :-\  (weak pun intended).

This once again, is probably more than anyone wanted to know.  :D

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe 

brothertoall

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »

Thank you Joe! So does this mean you are going to watch it or not going to watch it? I will probably watch it myself but if he starts babbling about prophecy then I will cut him off. I just love that extra feature that my television is equiped with, THE ON/OFF SWITCH!! ;D ;D

BOBBY

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 05:58:21 PM »

Hi Bobby,

You know, I am not really sure if I will or not (how is that for an ambiguous reply?) depends on what is going on at home at the time, since it is on twice (7 & 9) there is a good chance I may see at least a part of it, I really do not like to get too fired up about the things going on in the world as it was a huge idol of the heart for me at one time. I have much more of His Peace since this idol of (political/cultural) debate was removed from me, I anxiously await my other weaknesses and temptations being removed  ;)

In His time....................

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

jennie

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

Dennis I hope you feel better real soon. That old flu bug makes you feel awful. I don't know if you agree in spirits as medicine but if so, there is a little medicine we make in the mountains that we always used for flu. If you are interested it is : 1 cup of 'shine( I guess anykind of corn whiskey would work). 1/2 cup of lemon juice and a little less than 1/2 cup of honey. Even the baby doctor's around here still recommend it for flu, cold and croup. Feel better! Many prayers, Jennie

joyful1

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 09:12:01 PM »

;D :::::runs to cupboard to see if she can whip up a batch of "Jennie's Cure ALL!"::::::::

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 10:04:13 PM »

Thanks for everyone's prayers. I'll be happy to get back to normal (abnormal?)  :-\

The program was just ok. I've seen better on PBS.

I've had a 10's satellite dish for about 20 years. There are hundreds of ethnic channels available that most people do not know about. The new English Aljazeera is tamed down quite a bit, but they still manage to sneak outright lies in as fact. I was interested to see some ex-CNN news-people working there.

Okay, time to get high on flu medicine.

Dennis

Patrick

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 10:45:00 PM »

Jennie, my mom used that stuff on me as a kid when I was not sick.

gmik

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 12:05:56 AM »

RUNNING TO CUPBOARD   RUNNING TO CUPBOARD  RUNNING TO CUPBOARD

I would need a lot of that stuff to get me to listen to Aljazeera!!

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
LOLROFWT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.