bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHY???????????  (Read 4448 times)

brothertoall

WHY???????????
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:10:37 AM »

There is something that I have seen happen several times on this forum and I want to ask those that are doing this why they are doing it!!

There have been,and I am sure there will be others, that take much pleasure apparently in trying to use or request membership by using not so pleasant user names. I do not understand your purpose for doing this.

Those of you that are doing this ,and I know you can veiw this post as a guest, would like to know if you would like someone to do this to you!! The word of God tells us and also tells you that you will reap what you sow.

No one here has done anything to you as far as I know but yet you disrespect us,not knowing any of us, by doing such an act.

I cannot help but think that maybe there are those that claim to follow Jesus Christ but do these things because they are not in agreement with the truth. It is funny that the world of christiandom use to have a saying WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?. Now to me that is a very good question and I will ask you WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Would our loving Christ be pleased with this type of action? I know the answer to that question and that would be NO.

Now to those that are doing this that are not believers. I personally can say that who ever you are I love you! You can ridicule me and make fun of me and consider me an enemy, but that will not change my love for you. I have had worse things happen to me and I have forgiven those individuals a long time ago.

I forgive you for what you are doing and my prayer for you is that God will use these actions to draw you to Him.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Matthew 5:43-45

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

bobby

chuckt

Re: WHY???????????
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »

hello B.

wow it must get frustrating as a moderator.

hang in there you guys keep up the good work.

out faith be tried everyday one way or another.

grace and peace.

hope you dont mind me chiming in here ;)

love
chuckt

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:24:13 AM »

Those of you that are doing this ,and I know you can veiw this post as a guest, would like to know if you would like someone to do this to you!! The word of God tells us and also tells you that you will reap what you sow.

Those who are doing this are not viewing as a guest, they do not even know what the forum is for.  They are spammers who use "bots" to search the internet for forums and then when they find one they automatically register.  When I see them I delete the account.  2 out of 3 users who register fall into this catagory.

Craig
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:38:15 AM by parsonssc »

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 10:39:08 AM »

That is quite alright Craig. maybe others will understand this now also. i am sure some probably also wondered about this.

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.