bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Biblical Documentary  (Read 4554 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Biblical Documentary
« on: November 18, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »

dear ray, great stuff on your site. i saw something interesting on discovery times channel not long ago about revelation. long story short, (john wrote revelation,right?) john story of revelation was not a story of future doom to this world, but rather a foretelling of the fall of rome. it was said one of the early games people played then was a game dealing with numbers & letters. greek i guess. a number with a coresponding letter in the greek alphabet. apparently 666 were the initials of a roman caeser who was crusifing christians, a beast rather, in the day. even farther than that, in the original greek text, the number 666 is translated wrong. they said the number was actually 612, another roman caesar. yes, john had visions, but not of OUR end times, but rather that of the fall of rome. in revelation, rather than just come out & say the name of the caeser who was doing all the evil stuff to christians, it was all in code. it was fascinating stuff. i hope you were able to see it. just wanted to run this by you & see if you had ever heard this before. by the way, is there actually a CORRECT version of the bible? christ was in the middle east. they didn't speak with thee's & thou's. hence king james version. i mean, is there an actual version of the bible written from the ORIGINAL manuscripts? makes me wonder how wrong our american version is. preachers teach tithing. that's not correct. see what i'm getting at? i just want to learn what christ REALLY said to his followers, not a book where things have been changed from over the centuries. hope you can make heads or tales about what i'm asking. have a great day. hope to hear from you soon, chris.

Dear Chris:

Most Biblical Documentaries on TV are a total CROCK.  They show true geography, with a little true history, and then make the Bible look like total idiocy.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.