bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you for welcome  (Read 3554 times)

pylady

Thank you for welcome
« on: November 20, 2006, 01:54:36 AM »

Thank you all for your kind welcome and encouragement.

Andy, thank you for choosing the passage from Isaiah.  It is so uplifting.  I am going to write those word someplace to look at when I'm feeling down, or God seems far away.

Gena, you sound so loving.  Like a friend who's always there.

Brian,  thank you for your welcome.  Yes, it's sooooo good to know I'm not alone.

Arcturus, I've read some of your posts.  You blow me away with your spiritual insight.

Joyful1,  I haven't read all of the Lake of Fire series yet.  I've been skipping around reading different parts.  There is so much there, and I'm so anxious to absorb it all.  But the smart thing to do is start at the beginning and read all, which I will do.

It's difficult to say what my favorite part is of what I've read so far.  But , the truth that God will save ALL  mankind has to be it.  It just amazes me that I've read that scripture so many times yet never saw what it is obviously saying to us.  Makes me think of all those I've lost in death who I now know will live again and be saved.  Praise Jah!    OOPs, I've run out of space.  Thanks again, Cindy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.