bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAY FOR JENNIE!! URGENT!!!  (Read 5769 times)

brothertoall

PRAY FOR JENNIE!! URGENT!!!
« on: November 20, 2006, 08:51:57 AM »

Hello all,

Jennie PMd me from a friends computer and Jennie and Michael's house caught on fire!! No one was hurt but she said that 50% of the house is gone. They practically lost everything. Please pray for this dear sweet sister of ours and her family.

Thank God no one was hurt and it is times and things like this that happen that brings many questions as to why but I(we) will keep our eyes on Him and pray that understanding will be given and all things work together for good.

PLEASE PRAY!!!!

bobby
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 11:11:10 AM by brothertoall »

Scribbles

Re: PRAY FOR JENNIE!! URGENT!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 11:03:55 AM »

O Bobby....prayers will certainly (and have) being done for our sister and the family. Several years ago, I went through a total loss of my garage. It was my artwork/wood 'workshop', and also had all the camping equipement, as well as the usual lawn/garden stuff. Even the firechief said it was a miracle that the house did not catch on fire as well.....for that, I've forever been thankful to Him. It's not as great of loss as what Jennie is going through, but I do feel the pain. Please let us know if there's anything at all that we can do....if there's anything that we can give.....(clothes, etc.). Usually, family, friends, and community step in to help.....but let's not "assume"....ok? If you hear from her, please ask. And let our prayers also be directed in asking God how we can help too.
Scribbles

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 12:02:04 PM »

Bobby,

Thank you for letting us know, Jennie and her family will be in our prayers.

Joe

gmik

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 12:09:21 PM »

Oh no!  How awful.  Thank God they weren't hurt.  Prayers for her and her family going up.  Let us know if there will be a collection.

I know that mountain of hers will rally round!

gena

brothertoall

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 12:17:16 PM »

Thank you all so very much. Jennie is just one of the dearest and sweetest people I have had the privilage of knowing. She just loves the Lord and all she comes in contact with and her love for all here.

I will try to contact her and see if she needs anything and will let you all know. I believe with my whole heart that what she has reaped will be sown. I know her and Michael have done so much for so many that God is going to bless them with others doing for them.

bobby

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »

Prayers going up for Jeannie and her family--
Bobby--did she say how the fire started?  Does she have someone to stay with for now?
Joyce

brothertoall

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 01:20:04 PM »

Joyce she really could not go into detail but I am sure she will get back to me and I will find out then.

bobby

Andy_MI

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »

Jennie and her family are in my prayers as well.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 09:31:05 PM »

When I read about this, it made me cry.
Brought back memories; house & barn destroyed by fire. When you live 10 miles from the nearest fire station & they are strictly a volunteer station, it takes some time to get to the fire.
My love and prayers to Jennie and family.

iris

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 09:41:26 PM »

Prayers going out for Jeannie and her family

chuckt

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 02:37:50 PM »

here too, hope all is ok.

any word yet??

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 06:30:03 PM »

:(

Jennie sweet Jennie.......Lord have mercy!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 02:41:21 PM »

Bobby,

Have you heard anything yet?

brothertoall

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 11:43:09 PM »

No I have not heard back from Jennie yet but as soon as I do I will let you all know.

bobby

brothertoall

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 08:05:10 AM »

Hello to you all. I heard from Jennie and I will attach the messages she sent me. PLEASE continue to pray for our dear sister and Micheal.

bobby

From Jennie:

Hey my friend, I am just now getting to borrow a computer again. Thank you so much for getting the word out to pray for us. Tell everyone how much I appreciate the prayers. Seems I breathed in too much acrid smoke and it is causing a problem. My neighbor came and tried to get me out and then he turned back and went upthe stairs to the fire to try to put it out. I wasn't going to let him die because of us so I ended up going back into the fire 4 times before I got my neightbor out. My hands got burned some but other than that and the breathing and some random burns and bruises I am okay. I had a warm up suit in the dirty clothes and Michael had a couple of pairs of jeans and a few shirts in there also. So we have some clothes to wear. I know we'll be all right it's just hard right now. Thank you, my dear friend , for being my friend and taking time out of your day to think about us. Much love to you and to all our other friends here, Jennie

jennie

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: brothertoall on: Yesterday at 03:24:32 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey dear Bobby, I got another chance to contact and I am going to take it! Please thank everyone for praying and ask them to continue. I felt so sorry for my Michael. We have just been allowed to start digging through things and so many of his treasured gifts received down through the years from our daughter are destroyed. He is a Florida State football fan and used to play a little golf when we could afford for him too. Our daughter and me got him all sorts of things . They are either terribly damaged or completely burned up. In the terribly damaged category it was sad for me to see him pick up pieces of things and then just drop them back down. As far as me, I am okay but please pray for the burns I got especially the lungs. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Much love and thanks, Jennie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »

Hi Bobby

Lamentations 3 : 19 - 23  The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this; The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each day.

Bobby please let Jennie know how much I am blessed to witness her faith.  She believes and grieves with God and I notice her hope in Him. Unbelievers grieve without God and therefore have no hope.

Please keep letting her know that she is very near in heart and prayers for her restoration to peace through His healing presence, kindness and love for her and her family.

Peace to you
Arcturus

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.