bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Musical Intruments  (Read 4527 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Musical Intruments
« on: November 20, 2006, 03:24:43 PM »

Dear Ray,

I was very happy indeed when I checked my mail and found that you replied the same day I wrote you. And I want to thank you for your answers to my questions. May God continue to bless you. I am, however, still not clear about the church one can be attending. In virtually every church, one will find one thing or the other against church belief or practice. But can one just sit at home not going to any church? Have we not contradicted Scripture, if we say we will not go to any church again? Or what do you think?

Then, I wish to ask question concerning instrumental usage in the church. Is right for one to use mechanical/musical instruments during church service/worship?

In your reply, you advised me to read the rest material on your web site. This is somehow difficult. The reason is that, here in our country (Nigeria) the cost of internet browsing is quite very high. So, I cannot afford to pay for many hours and even, if I have to print them out, it will cost much as well. Therefore, I can only read few out them all because they are numerous.

I will be very grateful to receive your reply in the nearest future.

Thanks.

Yours in Christ,

Akin.

Dear Akin:

As you can tell, I am hopelessly behind in answering my emails. Sometimes I answer them outof order as they come in, but generally people then think I answered so quickly that I must not have anything else to do.

It is a problem for all Believers to find a place to fellowship with Believers of like mind. I do not think that you will find them in an "church."  You might consider joining our Discussion Forum at the bottom of our home page, where you can even find some in your country who believe and practice these Truths. I know that we have readers of our site in Nigeria.

Musical instruments are fine. David suggested various instruments on which

God could be praised (See Psalm 150).

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.