bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critique  (Read 5178 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Critique
« on: November 20, 2006, 03:38:18 PM »

Dear Kyle:
I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.........

L Ray,

I'm just a 23 year old kid,

COMMENT:  Well maybe you should start thinking about being a 23 year old MAN!  Many 18 year old MEN have died on the battlefield, and raised whole families by themselves, etc.

but I want to ask you why are you taking beautiful sermons a critiquing them with most scriptures that you use out of context?

COMMENT:  Kyle, teaching that God has already predestinated MOST OF HUMANITY (including most of the African people, as James Kennedy has done in his sermon that I critiqued), cannot be classified as "a beautiful sermon."  Furthermore, God warns us through Isaiah NOT to call things which are EVIL, good: "WOE unto them that call EVIL GOOD, and good evil...." (Isa. 5:20).  You have done both in your email.

I think it is a great thing to exam the word and what other people teach, and some of these sermons are questionable, but let God be the judge.

COMMENT:   So there ARE, "questionable sermons," are there?  God will judge, and in the meantime, I shall follow the admonition found in Titus 1:9, thank you.

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. James 3:1. God will judge them and you and me for any false teachings. Most of your critiques take what the preacher or scripture is saying out of context.

COMMENT:  That's not true. You learned to say, "out of context," but you have not a clue as to what it means. Give me 3 or 4 examples where I have done what you falsely accuse of me?

These kind of arguments within the church are exactly why people don't go to church or seek the word (more importantly). My question to you, is this harmful or helpful to men coming to the knowledge of Jesus Christ?

COMMENT:  Oh really?  "I" am the reason that "people don't go to church or seek the word?"  If you have read any of the tens of thousands of emails that I receive, then you would know just how many people have had their lives compeletly turned about because of bible-truths.com.  ONLY dedicated Christians such as yourself, condemn my writings in any large numbers.  Maybe you, Kyle, need to be careful about "judging" things you know absolutely nothing about.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.