bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 5345 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »

Hello.

I saw your advertisement in a local magazine here in Indiana.  I have several questions to ask you point blank.  How do you know that hell doesn't exist?  Can you back that up with biblical scriptures?  Where do you think God is going to put all the evil angels, humans and the Devil himself when He gets finished with them on Judgement Day? Where do you think you are supposed to go when God decrees your final destination?  There are two eternal destinations that God will send you on Judgement Day: Eternal damnation in Hell or eternal salvation and peace in God's Kingdom on earth. Why won't you accept God's Word and the truth it represents?

Dear Nameless:
Why do YOU make up words and phrases that are not found in the Bible, certainly not found in the Holy Scriptures?

Hell is a doctrine of the pagans--Egyptian 'amenti,' borrowed by the pagan Greeks it became 'hades.' The Scriptures know nothing of "hell."

Yes, I have backed up by teaching with several thousands of Scriptures in my "Lake of Fire" series.

When God gets finished with the angels (which we shall also judge), and unbelievers, and Satan, He will, of course,
save them all.

The righteous will reign with Christ on the earth until God becomes "ALL in All" (I Cor. 15:28).

"Eternal damnation in Hell" is not a phrase that you will find in the Bible.

I believe that I have accepted God's Word. You do not know what God's Word is or what it says.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.